~"I-I'm Sorry Sally......"~

Sweet as can be, baby of mine..." I felt Sally shift a little.

"....You sing nice..." I smiled at the small girls statement.

"Thank you." Is all I said for the remainder of the night/day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sallys P.O.V.
My eyes flutter open as I suddenly sit up. I look around for (Y/N) but she isn't to be seen. I open the bedroom door and follow the hallway we came in from. I looked to my side to see (Y/N) cooking something. I run over to her and hold on to her leg with Charlie in hand. She smiles at me before turning the stove off and carrying me up.

"Morning mommy (Y/N)!" I exclaim, smiling widely.

"Good afternoon actually honey, I made you your favorite." I nodded my head in excitement.

(Y/N) P.O.V.
I put sally down at the table, signaling she should eat. She ate happily, and I smiled. I was sad she had to leave soon, but it couldn't be helped. I sighed in exhaustion, this was the last creepypasta. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard sally put her dishes in the sink. I looked to the clock, it was 4:27pm, I decided I should spend some time with Sally before she leaves, and I have to erase her memory.

"Sally? Honey? How about we go to the park?" I asked.

"Yeah!! But wait.. what about if someone recognizes me?" Sally realized, pointing to her face, that was filled with confusion. I slightly giggled, transforming to my human form.

 I slightly giggled, transforming to my human form

My wavy titanium hair flowed down to my chest. And my now white floral dress above my ankles.

I tapped my finger on Sally's nose and her brown hair was now a golden blonde.

"There we go..~" I cooed, bending down to Sally's height and smiling. Sally gave me a toothy grin.

"Yay!!"

We walked out of the woods, holding hands. I led Sally to the park, I sat down at a bench before Sally ran off to play with some other kids. I decided not to intrude, Sally seemed like she was having fun. I sensed someone walk behind me, I turned around to find a white-haired male. His tall and skinny-yet-muscular structure stood out from every one else.

"Ma'm? May I sit here?" He asked, his voice was soothing, like a river flowing. I could feel the blood rushing to my face.

"Um.. Y-Yeah!" I stuttered, this seemed to amuse him.

"So, how was your day?" He asked, his blood red piercing eyes shining in the light

"Good, thank you for asking, what about you?" I replied, regaining my composure.

"Good, would you care to take a walk with me in the woods?" I thought, but then realized that Sally shouldn't be by herself, I was looking for her in the crowd of children in the park, but I could feel the white haired man staring at me. Once I found her, I looked back at him, his eyes almost darkened as he squinted, almost as if trying to figure me out.

"Sorry.. but I'm here with my little sister. Could we walk around the park?" I asked sheepishly, raising my shoulders. He looked at me playfully.

We walked around the park for a while, before I had to take Sally to the forest. When it was time, I said goodbye to the man. And wished him farewell. I led Sally behind somewhere so we could change to our normal appearances.

"Honey.. I'm sorry but um.. I'm going to have to make you forget.." I looked at her with sad eyes.

"W-What? Forget? But... Why..?" She asked, tears already falling down her cheeks, it broke my heart to see that.

"It's for both your and my safety.. Plus, you'll meet all kinds of people, Jeff, Jack, Jane, Toby, and plus, you'll have Charlie!" I explained. She understood, but.. she didn't want to leave.

"P-P-Please D-don't lea-eave me..." A lot of tears were falling on her dress. I hugged her placing my hand on her head as she cried into my shoulder.

I turned myself invisible and erased her memory, leaving her unconscious

"I-I'm Sorry Sally......"