τριάντα τρία

As the elevator doors open, Seokjin runs out of it and down the hall until he reaches Jimin's room. With his door wide open, he walks in to see the smaller on the floor unconscious.

"Oh my god, Jimin!" SeokJin kneels to the floor and grabs onto Jimin, blood getting all over his hands.

"Help! Someone please help!" He yells as tears began to fall down his face. He he hears doors begin to open and the first person to reach the room is Taemin.

"What happened?" SeokJin shakes his head, crying so much, he can't get out a coherent sentence. Taemin picks Jimin and and other demigods, awoken by SeokJin's screams, go get nurses. Taemin and SeokJin don't hesitate to get Jimin to the infirmary. Once there, a nurse finally gets there and looks at him, gasping.

"Do either of you know what happened?" SeokJin and Taemin shake their heads, never looking away from Jimin.

"This look serious. This much blood...he needs to get to a hospital. We'll take care of him. You two head back to get some rest. I'll update you two in the morning." Taemin nods before grabbing onto SeokJin and hugging him, letting him cry. He, slowly, leads the older back to his room.

"No...I won't sleep until I know he's okay." Taemin looks at him before sighing.

"Come upstairs with me." The two go back to Taemin's floor, most of the demigods out of their rooms. They get to Taemin's room and Yoongi stood by the door, worried.

"What happened? Is he okay?" Taemin runs his boyfriend's shoulder before letting SeokJin inside.

"I'm not sure. They'll update us in the morning." Before Taemin could close the door, Namjoon and Hoseok come down to the room.

"What happened?" Namjoon sees SeokJin crying and he goes to comfort him. Hoseok looks at Taemin for an answer.

"SeokJin found Jimin in his room beaten bloody. We don't know who or why. We can assume it's due to his association with Hades. SeokJin screamed for help and it woke me up and made me go down their and see. His screams basically woke up the entire hall. The nurse said she'll let us know in the morning." Hoseok nods before being let into the room to comfort SeokJin as well. Taemin closes the door and sighs, Yoongi coming over and resting his hand on his chest.

"You have something, don't you?" Taemin looks at all of them.

"If Jimin's condition isn't well, Hades will destroy the tower. He'll be blinded by rage." Seokjin looks at him, wiping his face.

"Let him. No doubt those bitter Gods ordered a demi to do this." Taemin looks back at his boyfriend, seeing the dark look in his eyes that he knew he had in his own.

"We need to figure out what to do with Mt. Olympus and fast. They can't get away with things like this anymore." Taemin falls up his fists, tightly, biting his bottom lip hard to calm himself.

For now, all they could do is wait.

...

The following morning, the entire group head over to the infirmary to get any information on Jimin. Once there, they see him in one of the beds, unconscious, being cared for by many of the nurses and nurse's aids. SeokJin spots the nurse from the night before and goes up to her. She welcomes them with a soft smile.

"Good morning. Mr. Park suffered from many injuries. When attacked initially, heavy pressure was applied to the windpipe. His attacker was, most likely, trying to knock him out with strangulation. We can assume that didn't work and so abuse was a second attempt. Due to the heavy beating, he has fallen into a coma from the brain trauma. We have no idea when he will awaken."