τριάντα

Resting in the infirmary, Taemin watched as Yoongi cleaned up his wounds, tears rolling down his face. He couldn't help but feel bad, making himself think that it was his fault.

"Why are you crying, babe?" Yoongi sniffs as he let's Taemin wipe his cheeks.

"Your father is such a fucking dickhead." Taemin chuckles lightly before stopping Yoongi's hands. He brings them to his lips and kisses each one gently.

"Don't worry about me. It's been proven that we cannot change them. So we just have to live our lives." Yoongi wipes his face more, nodding before finishing Taemin. He, then, doesn't hesitate to join him in bed.

"Are you okay with this? I know you wanted to get Mt. Olympus to see." Taemin scoffs, closing his eyes.

"Nah...that dream is dead now. There's something else weighing heavy on my heart." He feels Yoongi's hand on his chest and he opens his eyes again, looking down at him.

"I can feel it, Taemin...your hatred. It's almost as much as Jimin's." The taller caresses his lover's hair, letting his free hand trace random patterns into Yoongi's thigh.

"With the shit that bastard pulled, there's nothing left to feel but hatred."

**********************************

"Baby..." Hades mumbles as he places a sleepy kiss on Jimin's shoulder. The demigod hadn't realized that he woke his love.

"I didn't mean to wake you. I apologize." Hades shakes his head, places another kiss on the exposed skin.

"What's bothering you?" He slurs. Jimin sighs, raising his head up toward the ceiling.

"Eros hurt Taemin...I saw it in my dream." Hades sighs before getting out of bed and stretching. Jimin feels his put his hand on his shoulder and he looks in the older's direction.

"Then let's go visit him." Smiling, Jimin stands and the two of them shower together before leaving. When they get to the infirmary, Hades looks at Taemin in shock.

"Is he okay?" Hades rests his hand on Jimin's lower back before guiding him to Taemin.

"He's...awake?" Taemin and Yoongi look over at them as the walk over. Seeing Jimin worried, Taemin grabs his hand.

"Don't worry, Jimin. I'm okay. I'm fine." Jimin feels for his face and feels the bandages as well as a scar on his lip. He couldn't control himself and tears up.

"Hey, Jimin...look at the bright side, yeah? He's not in pain anymore and he's awake." Yoongi states and it makes Taemin chuckles, placing a kiss on Yoongi's cheek.

"Like you weren't crying over me when I woke up." Jimin hears a loud slap and it makes him laugh along with Hades.

"See...everything is fine." Hades assures. It makes Jimin feel relieved.

"What happened? I had a dream you were hurt and it make me uneasy?" Taemin sighs, looking at Yoongi and Hades before looking back at his brother.

"Yeah. That good for nothing bastard upstairs send three demis to beat me bloody. And Poseidon ratted Yoongi out and he was put on trial. They were trying to separate us." Jimin balls up his fist, Hades sitting him on the bed opposite to Taemin's.

"That fucker." He growls. Hades runs his hands through his hair.

"Shit I thought I was suppose to be the only heartless one. What the hell is going on?" Taemin sees the worry in Yoongi's face and sighs, placing his hand on his thigh and caressing it for comfort. Yoongi doesn't hesitate to put his hand on top.

"We have to get him back. This isn't fair that all this shit goes unrecognized or ignored. Eros has done so much shit to us and we're looked upon as the bad guys. We've done nothing but look out for each other." Jimin says. He could feel himself wanting to cry, but he holds it in. He grabs onto his necklace to be safe. Hades wrapped his arm around him and the younger could feel what his lover was thinking.

"But first...we need to get your sight back." Jimin turns towards Hades in shock, Taemin and Yoongi confuses as well.

"What? I thought you said you couldn't return my sight."

"I can't....but there is a certain demigod who's mother is Theia."

...

"Yo, Hades. Need something?" Yoongi and Taemin look at the man who tapped away at a laptop.

"This is Wonho, son of Theia. He's been acquainted with me for a few years." Wonho stands and shakes their hands. He goes over to Jimin with a smile.

"And you must be the infamous Park Jimin who replaced Persephone. Shit, I can see why." The comment makes Jimin blush and Hades pluck Wonho's forehead.

"Jimin's sight was taken from him with malicious intent. Eros had your mother do it." Wonho sighs, running his fingers through his white hair. Taemin notices the blue tips.

"Why is his hair..." Wonho chuckles.

"This is what happened after I sided with Hades. Of course, my mother despised me for it but I didn't care. I wasn't going to let her control me anymore. I'm glad you guys came to your senses as well." Jimin grabs onto Hades's hand, places a kiss onto it. Hades look back at the buff man, resting his free hand in his desk.

"So can you return his sight? Permanently?" Wonho raises an eyebrow before laughing.

"Of course I can. Who do you think you're talking to. You forgot that I'm a fucking genius." It causes the God to roll his eyes. Wonho comes over to Jimin and rests his hands in Jimin's shoulders, looking at him.

"Since you went blind again. You're going to have to start over with getting used to sight. You've gone blind for a while now." Jimin nods.

"I'm ready." Wonho looks at Hades before cupping Jimin's face. Without another word, Wonho closes his eyes to concentrate.