τριάντα ένα

"SeokJin...what are you doing?" Namjoon asks.

The younger stopped him as he was in his way to sword practice.

"What do you mean?" SeokJin smiles at him. Namjoon could feel his heartbeat quicken at the beautiful sight, but he refrains from blushing.

"You're...you're with Hades, now?" SeokJin sighs before grabbing onto Namjoon's hand and guiding him to a nearby bench.

"Look, Namjoon. I know you may not believe it...but Hades is a good man. He's not as evil as everyone makes him out to be. I mean just look at him with Jimin. He'd give up the underworld for Jimin if he asked him to. He was there for him when Jimin was helpless. He was there when Jimin was in pain. He was there when Eros took his sight. He helped me." Namjoon looks him in the eyes before sighing.

"I don't know, SeokJin. I just don't want anything to happen to you. What about Mt. Olympus?" SeokJin smiles.

"My mother knows about him helping me. And she know that if being around Hades helps me and is the right thing for me, then I have her support." SeokJin raises his hand and rests it on the side of Namjoon's face, letting his thumb caress his cheek.

"Do I have your's, Namjoon? Or will you push me aside like the others?" Namjoon looks into SeokJin's eyes before looking down.

"I just feel bad. I wanted to be there for you and help you love yourself more...but Hades beat me to it." SeokJin lifts his head up before gathering courage and places a kiss onto Namjoon's lips. The younger looks at him in shock, both of them blushing.

"You did help me, Namjoon. However, I do still have a long way to go." Namjoon smiles at him, looking down their hands to see them still holding on to each other's.

"I'll be there for you...I'll have to talk to Hoseok though. It was Hades that separated us. But, if we can forgive Taehyung..." SeokJin smiles before standing up, pulling Namjoon up with him.

"Let's get going. We're late to practice and Hoseok won't like that." Namjoon laughs before the two walk, hand in hand. After practice, Namjoon heads to his room, where his brother most likely took off too.

"Hoseok...can I talk to you about something?" Hoseok turns to look at Namjoon as he walks into the room.

"Is it about you and SeokJin?" Namjoon sits on his bed, looking at his brother.

"Part of it, yes. Most of it is about Hades." Hoseok sighs before sitting next to him on Namjoon's bed. They look at each other before grabbing each other's hand.

"You're my brother, Hoseok. I love you and I refuse to go through losing you again...that's why we need to talk about this." Hoseok, weighing down the feeling in his gut, nods.

"Fine." Namjoon smiles.

"I talked to SeokJin today. We know that he's been with Hades and Jimin more so I was curious. We also know that Jin is happier. He smiles more, laughs more. I came to find out that it was all Hades' doing. He helped SeokJin become better. He said that there's still a long way to go and I'm willing to help him on that. But that could lead to me, eventually, siding with Hades. This opportunity could give me the chance of seeing if Hades is really not that bad, or if he's playing everyone. I have to know so SeokJin won't be in danger. So our friends aren't in danger."

Hoseok looks away from him, biting his bottom lip. Namjoon knee it was something he did when in deep thought. A lengthy amount of time passed before Hoseok looks back over at him. Tears begin to fall down his cheeks.

"I'm going to be there with you. I refuse to lose you again, either." Namjoon smiles before hugging him tightly, comforting him.

"Thank you, brother. This mean so much to me." Hoseok nods before they part, wiping his face. Namjoon laughs at him for getting emotional, making Hoseok punch him in the arm.

"Asshole." They smile at each other.

"I love you, Namjoon. I'm glad you came to me to talk about this." Namjoon caresses Hoseok's hair.

"Of course, Hoseok. I love you, too."

********************************

"How you doing, today? Are you okay?" Taemin asks when he spots Jimin heading toward his room. Jimin looks at him before smiling.

"Yeah. Wonho was right. It's gonna take a lot getting use to it again. But I think it gonna be faster than before." Nods before they both go inside his room. When they look, Hades say on the bed, waiting for him.

"Hey. How are you?" Jimin and Taemin laugh.

"You guys worry too much. I'm fine." Hades smiles before taking Jimin's hand and placing a soft kiss on it. Jimin sits in his lap, wrapping his arms around the older's shoulders.

"So...how are we going to get back at Mt. Olympus?" Taemin asks. Jimin looks at Hades as well and the God has to think on it, caressing Jimin's thigh.

"I don't know, exactly. Mt. Olympus has many many strengths. It will be a process to be able to get hold of weaknesses that could work to our advantage." Jimin smiles before playing with the hair near Hades' nape.

"However long it takes, I want to get them back for what they've done...for what Eros has done to me, to Taemin." Hades looks up at him and smiles, kissing at Jimin's hand again.

"Whatever you speak, shall come to be, my Queen."