δεκαπέντε

Taehyung had a feeling something was off.

He was with his brother, catching up with what has been happening in their lives when he stopped in the middle of his sentence.

""What's wrong?" Jisoo asks him. Taehyung looks toward the double doors and sighs.

"Something just doesn't feel right." Suddenly, the doors fly open and in walks SeokJin, helping Jimin walk.

"I don't trust you fucking demons like Yoongi and Taemin do but you could be the only one that I can come to  about this...Jimin's hair." Taehyung stands and sees the roots of his hair turning black. He grabs a hold of Jimin and didn't realize how weak Jimin was until he almost collapsed to the floor, about to take Taehyung with him. As he stands the shorter up all the way, he sits him down and looks at him with worry. The thing that bothered him the most was Jimin not looking at anyone. He kept his head hanging low.

"We need to get Taemin to take care of him while me and Jisoo try to see when we can get this out of him." SeokJin nods and pulls out his phone to call his nephew. Before he could put the phone to his ear, they suddenly hear low laughter. They all turn to look at Jimin.

Then his laughter grew louder, his hand gripping his chest as he fell off the chair. Taehyung goes over to him and sees the blackness in his hair, spreading.

"Jimin...Jimin please stay strong. Think of your father...your siblings...of me. Please you have to stay strong and get better. You can't let my father have his way." The laughter stops and Jimin looks at him, tears rolling down his face.

"P-p-please...hel-help me."

*********************

"Where the fuck is that asshole?!" Everyone looks and follows to see Kai and his siblings storming through field. As soon as Kai's eyes land on Taehyung, he runs. He manages to grab a sword from the practice sword stand and charges at the other. When Taehyung is tackled, Kai raises the sword at him before His torso is surrounded by water and he is pulled back. He looks to see Yoongi standing there, his arm out as he controlled the water.

"What do you think you're doing, idiot?" One of Kai's siblings yells at him.

"There is no need for this!Why are you people attacking him?" Kai glares at Taehyung.

"We saw Jimin. He's slipping into madness and it's all because of that good for nothing demon!" Taehyung stands and Yoongi couldn't read his expression. When Yoongi lets him go, Taehyung grabs Kai by the color and pulls him close before looking him in the eye, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You don't know anything! All I ever did was love...That's all I every did and now everyone is trying to take that away from me. My father had his eyes on Jimin before I fell for him. It isn't my fault. I tried to stop him. I tried to protect him. But my father had someone shoot him with the arrow and now..." He lets go of Kai and falls to the ground, crying harder. Everyone looked at him in shock.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want any of this to happen. All I wanted was to love him...and now my father is getting what he wants." Kai frowns down at him.

"I don't believe you." Taehyung looks up at him and Kai grabs the sword before stabbing him in the torso. Taehyung looked with widened eyes, tears still falling as Kai was tackled to the ground. He tilted over and watched as Namjoon and SeokJin came forward.

"Tae!" He saw Jimin being helped by Taemin. He pushes him aside and tries his best to walk to make his way over to him. When he finally reaches him, Jimin's hair was a half black and one of his eyes was red.

"Please be okay." Taehyung looks at him and chuckles, coughing up blood in the process.

"It's...kinda hard to be okay...wi-with a sword i-in your st-stomach." Jimin laughs as tears fall down his face.

"I'll be okay. He can't kill me that easily." They see nurses coming their way. Jimin looks at his brother and glares at him. The looked frightened everyone. It wasn't like Jimin at all.

Before Jimin could get up, Taehyung holds onto his arm. Jimin looks back at him.

"No...don't, babe. You'll only fuel it." Jimin looks at him with a sad expression.

"But I can't let him get  away with this." Taehyung shakes his head as the nurses finally reached them. They remove the sword from Taehyung's stomach, which was really fucking painful, and take him to the infirmary. 

As he lays in bed, Jimin help on to his hand, his body trembling. Taehyung smiles at him before he brushes the other's check with the back of his hand.

"Tae...I'm scared." Jimin says softly, only loud enough for the taller to hear. Taehyung sighs.

"Me and my brother are still looking but we'll get you better, babe. I promise we will." Jimin shakes his head.

"I'm not scared of you guys trying to help me. I'm scared of myself. What if I turned what your dad wants and I don't love you anymore?" Taehyung's heart breaks. Of all the things he could be worried about, the only thing Jimin was scared of...was losing his love for the demon. Taehyung smiles and looks him in the eyes.

"I swear that won't happen. I need to make sure it won't happen, love. But if you do turn and you do  forget...I'll make you remember."

*********************

Jimin crouched on the floor with his hands over his ears as he cried from the voice in his head. He didn't want to leave Taehyung. He didn't want to join Hades. He didn't the pain nor did he want the voices and the madness. All he wanted, at that moment, was to go back to being the simple blind model he use to be before all of this.

"I could give you want you want. What my son can't give you." Jimin's head snaps up and sees a beautiful man standing in front of him. He had always pictured Hades to a hideous creature. Not this. Jimin scoots away from him. Hades smiles genuinely as he crouches down.

"I won't hurt you, Jimin...I never wanted to hurt you." Jimin shakes his head.

"You...you made so...your blood was shot into me! And you say you never wanted to hurt me?" Hades sighs, scratching his head.

"Those sons of mine are always lying to make me the bad guy. I never made anyone do anything." He chuckles. Jimin looks at him.

"What? Then how did someone get their hands on it." Hades cocks his head before smirking.

"How do you know it was my blood and not Taehyung's? Is is my son so my blood runs within him." Jimin looks at him at the thought of Taehyung going behind his back. He then shakes his head, covering his ears.

"You're lying! Liar liar LIAR!!" Jimin began to cry hysterically. Hades chuckles as he stands.

"Am I, beautiful? All I wanted was you, Jimin. Not for some malicious plot...Not as a pawn in a game...I wanted you...because of your beauty." Jimin uncovers his ears slowly, looking up at the god. Hades reaches into his pocket before blowing whatever it was in Jimin's face. The next thing he knew, he was back in his penthouse. He watched as his blind self cried and cried. Hades comes up behind him.

"I've always been there, Jimin...watching over you...the one protecting you from real danger." Jimin looks as seems his former self feel for the razor blade he dropped. Then he sees it slide away on it's own. Hades points to the window to show Jimin that he was there, moving the blade out of Jimin's reach.

"I was there when you almost walked into on coming traffic. I was there when you were almost raped by a colleague. I was there when they world chewed you up and spat you on the disgusting park bench. I was always there for you. Protecting you...loving you." Jimin turns toward him to see him gone and he ends up back in his room at the hotel. Jimin shakes his head.

"No...I can't." Hades smirks as he extends his hand out to the smaller.

"Just take my hand, beautiful...And I could take away the pain. I could take away everything you dislike about this world and give you a world where you'll be treated like royalty." Jimin wanted to refuse him. Wanted to fight back. But he could feel his personal desire eating at him, mixing with the increasing madness. Before he knew it, he reached out, placing his hand in Hades' larger one.

Hades smiles.

"I'll treat you better, my love..."

"...I'll treat you like you deserve, my Queen."