δεκαεπτά

Jungkook sat in a chair in the corner of his room thinking. Namjoon had brought the situation with Jimin to his attention and he had no idea what to do. He hadn't been updated on what's happened within the past two days. Suddenly, his door flies open to reveal a boy with purple hair. He stands, irritated.

"What the fuck, man? Get out of my room!" The boy chuckles before plopping onto the couch. He smirks.

"Nice room you got here. It's kind of what I expected when I head you were the son of Zeus." Jungkook guffs.

"What are you doing in here? And who are you?" The boy chuckles before extending his hand. Jungkook refuses it.

"Hyungwon...fourth youngest child of Apate. And I was sent here with a message from Hades." Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? What could he possibly want to tell me?" Hyungwon smirks.

"He says that he'll give Jimin back to Taehyung and the Tower will be left at peace...for your father's original thunderbolt." Jungkook frowns at him.

"What could Hades want with it?" Hyungwon shrugs.

"Hey, I'm just a messenger kid. I don't ask questions. But the one question I will ask, is are you going to accept the deal?" Jungkook rubs his fingers through his hair.

"J-just leave." Hyungwon chuckles, knowing Jungkook was contemplating.

"Alright...we'll be waiting, son of Zeus." He leaves and slams the door shut. Jungkook plops back down into his chair, scratching his head.

What was he going to do?

Jimin waited outside Jungkook's door and sees Hyungwon come out.

"Did you do it?" Hyungwon nods, bowing before having his head lifted by his chin. Jimin makes him look him in the eyes, smirking as the taller gets lost in them.

"Good. My love will be proud." Hyungwon smiles softly before Jimin turns away, the taller snapping out of it. He then follows Jimin. As they get to the field, the rest of the Apate children and more kids of the not-so-goody Gods, they stare at Jimin. Although he had black hair and red eyes, they knew he was out of place.

"Who the hell are you? You don't belong over here!" Jimin ignores them.

"He's that idiot Eros's kid that dates that traitor, Taehyung." Once everyone hears, they boo him before someone tried to throwing a glob of mud at him. Hyungwon jumps in the way. His brother, Soonhyun, grabs him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Hyungwon points at Jimin's necklace and they all freeze. Within seconds, they were all on their knees as a sign of apology. Jimin chuckles.

"What a shame. You idiots attempt to treat me like shit only to bow down to me once you find out I'm of higher status now." He chuckles.

"Ya know, Hades told me that if anyone bothered me, he'd burn them as much as I told him...and a few of you are already on my list." He chuckles as they begin to beg for there lives. Jimin laughs.

"No wonder you guys are always smiling. This shit is fun...alright you idiots. Stand up." They all look at each other before standing hesitantly. Jimin smirks.

"We should have some more fun, shouldn't we?" He looks at his watch and smiles at the time before walking back toward the tower. Everyone just followed behind him.

*********************

Sitting in the dining hall, Jin shook his leg, Namjoon's hand placed on top if his to comfort him.

"I swear, Taehyung...if your dad hurts him..." Taehyung nods, knowing too well the man would hurt him like no other.

"Has anyone noticed that the other side of the hall is empty? The kids on Hades side aren't here." Yoongi says. Taehyung plays with the seam of his pants. Something didn't feel right to him, but he didn't know what it was.

"Taehyung...you okay?" Hoseok asks. He shakes his head.

"Something doesn't feel right. Not at all and it's getting to me." Taemin, who had begun sitting with them sighs, patting his back.

"It's alright man. We'll find Jimin. I know we will." Suddenly, the dining hall doors fly open. In walk some of the bad kids, earning glares from other demigods. Then, emerging from the distasteful crowd, Jimin walks in with a smirk on his face.

"Ji-" Taehyung is about to go forward before Namjoon stops him.

"Look at him, Tae...that's not the same Jimin we know." Taehyung looks at sees the blood red that were Jimin's eyes. His hair was black at the night skies and his skin almost as pale as porcelain. What broke Taehyung the most was the look in his eyes. He knew that look far too well. It was the look his father bore all his life.

"What is that on his neck?" Taehyung snaps his head over to Yoongi, who just asked the question. Yoongi turns toward him.

"It looks like a necklace maybe." Taehyung's eyes grow wide before he stands and marches forward, ignoring what the guys had to say. Jimin looks at him and couldn't hold back the smirk that grows.

"That necklace...my father gave that to you, didn't he?" Jimin chuckles.

"You know what this means, Taehyung. So what's the point in asking when you know the answer." Taehyung looks at him in silence.

"You really thought things were going to turn out in your favor, Tae? Think again. You only thought of yourself this entire time and in the end, your father ended you with the man you just began to love." Taehyung felt tears cascading down.

"I never thought of myself...I did everything for you." Jimin scoffs.

"Oh really. You hid the truth about Hades's so called 'intentions' just so you didn't have to lose me. The reason you fought so hard to try to save me was because you didn't want to lose what you had. You probably couldn't even care less about the pain I was going through. I can read you like a book, Tae but I was too lovestruck then to even realize it. And to top everything off, it wasn't your father's blood, Taehyung. It was yours." Taehyung's eyes widen as he looks at him. He then recalls the aid in the infirmary wanting to draw irregular amounts of blood while he was hospitalized. Jimin smirks.

"You finally realized, Tae. This is all on you." Laughing in his face, Jimin walks away, sitting on a table as the rest of the mischievous demis surround him.

Taehyung goes back to his table and plops down, hiding his face. Namjoon and Hoseok look at each other with worry.

"That was plain cruel. How can he just blame everything on you like it's your fault?"

"Because he's right...I only thought about my feelings during those times, but not his. I only acted on what I thought would be the outcome, if I hadn't done anything. Jimin was the last thing from my mind. That isn't love." They sighs. Taemin scratches his head.

"Well what's the big deal about that necklace? You seemed pretty pissed." Taehyung looks at them.

"You guys know that Gods and Goddesses are seen as the Kings and Queens of whatever. My father is basically the King of the underworld. Everyone knows that. But what they don't know I'd that there can be a second ruler of the underworld. The queen. That necklace...whoever my father gives that necklace to, he chooses as his queen." They all look at him in shock as they look at Jimin, who wore the necklace proudly.

"But I thought he just wanted Jimin to...I'm so confused right now." Jin says, everyone agreeing. Namjoon looks over and sees Jeonghan. He motions him over.

"You think you can read Jimin? I have a feeling he knows the reason Hades wanted him so bad." Jeonghan nods and goes back over to his table to get closer range. All everyone else could do was sit there in awkwardness as Taehyung began to cry silently.

Ημίθεος [BTS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara