είκοσι εννέα

LOWKEY JUST WROTE SOME SHIT. HOPEFULLY IT MAKES SENSE. ' ᴰᵁᴹᴮ ᵀᴵᴿᴱᴰ

"Are you angry with me, brother?" Jeonghan looks at SeokJin, placing a hand on his hip before sighing.

Jeonghan has caught he and Jimin entering the tower and decided to follow his older brother up to Mt. Olympus.

"I could never be mad at you. I just wish you told me. I could've been there to help you too." SeokJin shakes his head, looking him in the eyes.

"You know I couldn't do that, Jeonghan. I don't know who will accept this information or degrade me until I've had it. I'm sorry but I couldn't take that chance." Jeonghan nods in understanding.

"I'm grateful that mother accepted this. She's never been like the other gods and goddesses. And...I do believe that Hades and Jimin will help you tremendously. And I will too." SeokJin smiles at him and hugs him tightly.

"Thank you, brother. Thank you."

...

Walking into the study on the third floor, Taemin scans the books on the shelves before he finds one that peaks his interest. He looks toward the door and around as he sits.

Yoongi had texted him and told him to meet at the study. He was surprised Yoongi knew of it. Demigods aren't really told about the study unless reading is a hobby.

"Hello, Taemin..." Looking up, he sees a three boys who he's never seen before. They had a aura about them that was telling Taemin to run.

"Who are you?" One of them step forward, a smirk on his face.

"Name's Jackson. We were told that you've been very troubling and that we need to handle you." Taemin stands, looking at the other two who almost hid away. He could tell they were dragged into it.

"My father sent you three didn't he? And you lured me to the study. I knew it was weird for Yoongi to suggest this place." Suddenly, it hit him hard.

"Where's Yoongi?" The first guy chuckles deeply.

"I don't think I have to tell you that, do I?" The rolls up his sleeves.

"Grab him." The other two look at each other before grabbing Taemin.

"So what, you guys are just going to beat the shit out of me. What point will it prove. If this is my father's way of getting me back, he's got another thing coming." Jackson smiles at him, grabbing his jaw tightly and forcing him to look up.

"Oh no...see your precious father doesn't even want you anymore. He wanted us to show you what happened to those who sided with Hades. That you are to be treated how you decided to be...like dirt." Taemin glares at him before he gets punched in the stomach. The strong force knocks the wind out of him and he leans forward a little, the other two sitting him back up. He earns another to his jaw.

"Hold him straight, B!" The thin one nods shyly before pulling Taemin up straight. He glares at Jackson, his hands balled into fists.

"You'll regret this." Jackson laughs, a sinister smile on his face.

"Nah. I think this will be one hell of a time for me." Groans and winces leave Taemin as the punches keep coming. He could feel his heart drown in hatred as the hits became harder.

Taemin thought that things would turn out okay.

He thought he would get My. Olympus to see.

To see that Hades is not all bad. And that Mt. Olympus is not all good.