δεκαεννιά

Like the morning before, Hades wakes up and sees Jimin still asleep. The sheets clung to his waist and Hades couldn't stop his chuckle, looking at the bite marks trailing down Jimin's back. He smiles before placing kisses on the younger's shoulder. Jimin groans softly before turning his head. Hades looks at hik, draping his arm over the other's waist.

"Good morning, baby." Jimin mumbles. The older chuckles.

"Good morning my love. Are you alright?" Jimin sits up and attempts to stretch only to wince in pain.

"Fuck...my back is killing me." Hades sits up, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I may have went overboard last night." The two laugh before showering. Once again, Hades takes Jimin back to the hotel.

"Stay here tonight. They're start to notice if you leave every night." Jimin pouts.

"Will you come visit me?" Hades smiles.

"Of course, my Queen. Now get inside." Jimin places a kiss on his lips before walking in. He heads up to his room and changes his clothes. Upon looking at the clock, he realized that he needed to be on the field at that moment. He heads downstaits, in no rush, and walks until he sees everyone practicing. Namjoon notices him and looks at Taehyung.

"Jimin, archery practice started thirty minutes ago. Where were you?" Jimin scoffs.

"That's none of your business." He grabs a bow and arrow and finds an empty bullseye where all the other evil children were. They bow slightly as he walks by. When he's practicing, he feels a hand grab him. He turns to see Kai, his brother.

"What the hell, Jimin? I thought you were trying to fight the madness." Jimin sighs and rolls his eyes as more of his siblings come over.

"Hey you're supposed to be practicing!" Namjoon yells. They ignore him. Jimin chuckles.

"Well clearly there have been some changes you weren't aware of, dear brother. Now leave me alone." Before he could turn around, Kai pushes him.

"You just gonna tune our back on us? Your siblings? Our father?" Hyungwon and Soonhyun step in between them, protecting Jimin.

"What the heck is this?" Jimin laughs.

"You call him a father? I have yet to see that man and where was he when I was hurting? Up there safe and fucking sound. He's probably the reason most of your mothers are dead and he's the reason my mother abandoned me when I was a blind and helpless child. That isn't a father. But Hades on the other hand..." He smiles when he catches everyone's attention. His eyes land on Taehyung, who looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"The God you all were taught was the bad guy, was the only one looking out for me, even before I knew who I truly was. A person who didn't know me took care of me and did that so-called father's job. And you still want to call him a father?" Jimin laughs again before moving Hyungwon and Soonhyun out of the way.

Kai notices Jimin playing with his necklace. He knew Hades gave it to him.

"Have you even met Hades, brother? Or any of you?" They all look at each other. Jimin smiles.

"Exactly. Are you all sure that your parents are the good guys? Or is that what they made you all believe?" Kai shakes his head.

"I don't know what this is for, but I know that bastard gave it to you." Kai grabs the necklace and yanks it off of Jimin, breaking it." Jimin looks at him in anger.

"You fucking idiot!" Jimin looks at Hyungwon and watches as the taller grabs Kai by the throat, lifting him in the air. His siblings try to come forward but the other evil demigods aims their arrows at them. Kai drops the broken necklace and grabs to Hyungwon's hands, trying to breathe.

Jimin picks up the necklace, looking at it with anger.

"Let him go." Hyungwon does as told and Kai is released, dropping to the ground and grabbing at his throat to breathe. Jimin looks at everyone else.

"I wish one of you would try me...you'll wish you were never born." He slips the necklace into his pocket before storming off, the others following him.

*********************

"Are you alright, Kai?" He looks at Jungkook and sighs.

"Yeah...it's just..." Jungkook looks at him, waiting for his answer.

"Just what?" Kai sighs.

"I thought I was gonna die. He squeezed so tight. Why...why were they following Jimin around like that?" Jungkook sighs.

"I'd like to know myself." Taehyung comes in, earning a scoff from Kai.

"Even though you don't like me, I can answer that question." They both look at him.

"The necklace you broke, it's basically for everyone to know that Hades made him Queen of the underworld. Hades gave it to him personally. That's probably why he was so angry." Kai glares at him.

"Why did your dad..." Taehyung sighs.

"Because he was in love with him." Kai sighs, scratching his head. Jungkook looks at Taehyung.

"You know this is your responsibility, right?" Taehyung looks at him.

"Why does everyone keep blaming me? Because I'm Hades's son? I love Jimin and I tried everything in my power to save him. But my father got to him when I wasn't there." Jungkook looks away, feeling bad.

"Well do either of you know if he can be turned back to normal?" Kai shakes his head. Taehyung looks at him.

"Taemin ha an idea but we aren't sure if it will work." Jungkook sits up a little more. Kai does the same.

"Spill it."

***

"That asshole broke it! I swear I'll kill him." Jimin breathed heavily as he paced back and forth. Hades, who sat on the bed, grabs his arm and stops him, pulling him close.

"Hey...it's alright. It's fine." Jimin looks at him, a pout on his face.

"But you gave it to me and now it's ruined." Tears began falling down his face. Hades sighs before pulling him onto his lap and hugging him.

"You're such a big baby." Jimin hits him and makes the older laugh.

"It's okay, my love...here." He hands Jimin the necklace. Covering it with both his hands, he closes his eyes for a few seconds before removing his hands, revealing the necklace fixed. Jimin smiles.

"How did you-" Hades smiles.

"It's just an ability of mine. Now stop all this crying, yeah?" Jimin nods as Hades wipes his face. He puts the necklace back on and places kisses all over Hades face.

"I love you, my King." Hades smiles, leaning his forehead against the other's.

"I love you more, my Queen."