Type #26

Well... We've hit 800 views, are almost at 150 votes, and have over 70+ comments

We've come far these past three months.

So...

THANK YOU!

Type #26: Those who write every... books

Every book on WattPad

Every One Direction Fanfic

You all know what I'm talking about.

These people are the ones who will call out what others do most frequently in their stories.

And for this they have my upmost respect.

The guts to completely call out a group of people...

Now that is some nerve.

So in honor of them, I'm going to do an 'Every Type of Werewolf Book'

••••

"Vicky! Wake up! Your gonna be late for school!" my mom hollered from the kitchen.

Feeling tired and knowing she wasn't going to let me go back to bed, I planned to just skip school.

Might as well make it easier on the kids at school.

I'm considered to be the school's badass, meaning I don't take shit from anyone.

Including teachers or adults.

All except for my father and mother of course, who was the alphas of our pack, Black Moon.

"Don't forget about the ball today. It's your birthday. You may find your mate." my mom said with a wink.

"Who's going beside our pack?" I asked.

"Lunar Eclipse." she said.

I snarled.

There were two packs.

There was the Black Moon, and then there was the Lunar Eclipse.

Legend has it that my pack was cursed by their ancestors, for some stupid reason.

Over some couple that just walked off the face of the earth.

"Who else?" I asked sensing she wasn't telling me something.

"The prince."

••••

If you want me to continue that I'll go back at a later time and complete it.

Have a nice night!

Question: What type of people do you hate the most.

People who correct my mythology.

And no it's not like readers and stuff because I love them and in those cases there are technically correct in some way.

*RANT STARTS NOW*

No.

What pisses me off however is when people I actually know say that.

Like a girl I know had the nerve to tell me that "Dracula was the first and original vampire."

My face is as follows 😧

Like bish whet?

No he wasn't!

You honestly think that people in the medieval century where they hated the idea of any living devils that were partially human.

So why the hell would they come up with a name for them when the even called the Roman and Greek gods 'devils'.

Hell they were even afraid to say Lucifer.

So bish no.

He wasn't the first vampire.

You wanna know how I know?

Because vampires were made up in mythology.

Now explain how he's the first vampire recorded when other tribes and empires already had their kind recorded.

And then she proceed to tell me that they only drink blood.

Like hold the f up.

Wrong again.

They either drink blood, can remove certain colors, or feed off another beings aura.

She also said that they turn to ash when in contact with direct sunlight.

Nope.

And that only depends on their rankings and breeds.

So if another person, I don't even care if it's a friend, dares correct my mythology with info based solely off some folk tale told to scare off children from going out late at night, be warned.

That's when the countdown begins.

Like we may still stay friends but know that's only cause I keep thinking up ways to reassure myself your worth it.