Type #7

First off...

"HELL YEAH! HALF A HUNDRED VIEWS!"

*record scratches*

We now bring you back to your regularly scheduled programs...

Type #7: Sailor Mouths

☑️

Okay all of you are looking at your screens right now like "Psh... Who me? No way!"

Be honest...

This is you.

You all know that you have a sailor's mouth.

Don't worry!

That's a WattPad side effect.

What?

You've never heard of them?

Well you see once you become a regular WattPad User you develop the following side effects.

~Uncontrollably laughing in a Public place (the glares... 😑 THE GLARES! 😖)

~Sailor's Mouth

~Dirty mind (aka when your mind decides to move to the Gutter)

~Quote detection

~Killing fictional characters

~ "That's what she/he said" comments become more frequent

~Screaming "mine" when someone tries to steal your food (Werewolf Community, can I get what what?!)

~Heightened relationship standards (feel bad for anyone who tries to date us... We will always be like "Why can't I have an Xavier, Adrian, Luke, Logan, Max, Jake, Damien, Darius, Percy, Augustus... etc.")

~Fangirl fever

~Staying up all night trying to finish a book...

And there are probably a few more.

Anyway, sailor mouths can be found anywhere and everywhere.

So don't be shy! Come on and join the club to give a sailor his sea legs!

FLAWS: You could probably curse your way out of a steel cage...

Do you text your mother with that phone?

For shame. I should call your mothers to see what they say.

If someone told my mother that then I'm going down, AND IM YELLING TIMBER!

And at my funeral I'd like to be buried in satin, have the coffin laid down in a bed of roses at the revival, and sent down the river to the cemetery precisely at dawn with the words of my favorite love song.

Diagnostic: Stop with the cussing for a week. While your in this period of time type in your profile #ToWPU#7 so we can hold you to it 😄

A/N

MERCI! GRACIAS! DANKE! GRAZI! ARIGATŌ!

How ever y'all say it, THANK YOU!

Love you seekers more than you'll ever know! 😘

Thanks for half a hundred views!

And hopefully you'll continue to read!

For those of you who haven't, check out From Here to the Moon and Back.

All my people from the Rick Riordan fandom knows what's up. Mythology for all!

Now real talk, as a HoO fandom let's just talk about the last book Blood of Olympus.

Like I swear to the gods, Rick if you kill off Leo, Percy, Nico, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Jason, or Piper, I will march over to Texas and demand an alternate ending!

Or Rick will recurve a bunch of angry fan mail and May or may not want to hide out in his house until the fandom craze dies down...

Bai! I got Persassy memes to see!