Type #5

Type #5: The dirty minded

☑️

Let's be honest...

This is most of you reading this.

Dirty minded WattPad users have got to be the most common.

I mean y'all are everywhere. And I mean everywhere!

Like you can read any story on WattPad under any category, tag, rating, or genre, and see these people.

Like these people will legit make a dirty joke on virtually anything.

For example-

**********
My next store neighbor, Andrew, and I were just sitting there on my bed facing each other and talking when my mom popped her head in.

"Do you guys need anything?" she asked us.
************

I bet at least three of those comments was the Mean Girls reference

"You guys need anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know!"

And yes don't think I forgot about the "Oh, God love ya!"

For this reason, I have given you the status of Diehard Rule 34 Followers.

Because, real talk, about half of you probably are the people who suggested Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life for one of the Reacts.

And right now I'm just gonna have to say this to not have an incomplete Type Of WattPad Users...

These people prefer the term sexy imagination and a few other terms but hey, Ima just leave that up to all y'all to comment.

Oh and these people also have many different words for a certain three letter word...

Again leaving that up to you guys...

69 Ball Avenue

... Sadly I know all of you guys took that the wrong way and a probably dying of laughter right now but remember... That is actually someone's address...

FLAWS: The dirty jokes that these people can make is actually surprisingly high and they can take things in the wrong way and publicly embarrassing themselves from laughing in public...

God Bless those who's parents asked them what was so funny... You gonna get an ass whopping tonight 🙏

Diagnostic: Go to therapy... NOT THAT KIND OF THERAPY FOR ALL YALL FROM THE THERAPIST!

Or actually try purifying your mind with a but if religious devotion...

If your atheist then... I don't got a cure for you...

Overall cure is to just listen to Mama Odie when she says...

YOU GOTTA DIG A LITTLE DEEPER!

Find out who you are.

YOU GOTTA DIG A LITTLE DEEPER

You ain't that far...

I know this is off topic but Prince Navine, is fiiinnnnneeeee!

Like did hear that voice? And don't even get me started on his flawless hair...

Well I got to go finish watching the Princess and the Frog...

Yeah it's normal to have a crush on Disney characters... Trust me.