"The sheep."

"What?"

"I found a small sheep.It's really beautiful.I do want you to see but it disappear somewhere."

"......you are talking about a sheep?"

".....what else could I be talking about?"

The puzzled look in Loafter's face pisses me off more than I think I should.

"Spit it out!"

"No..I didn't eat the sheep."

"I mean the food I painstakingly cook to celebrate this day!! Spit it out!!"

"I haven't eaten yet...I only drink the soup."

Ah...I can't win..
I can't win when he is so innocent.

*Zeal Plauvendure*

I am one of the pillar of this country.A Proud Prime Minister.
But before that,I am a husband and a father.

"Father..."
Iris look at me.
This son of mine has been impressive ever since he was born that my heart swell in too much happiness.
But seeing him like this pains my heart more.

"You've been pushing yourself too much,son.Please,take it easy and come home once in a while."

I forgot how long it has been since he is here.
And I know the reason why.
He's been avoiding this house.
This house who has alot of good memory of his beloved sister.

"I am sorry for worrying you father...And mother?"

My wife has been sickly since she's been avoiding getting outside the house after our daughter's disappearance.
It is true.
She's been away before.
But this time..We don't even know if she's still alive...no..she is alive!

"Your grandfather Winger,he send again doctors to check up on her.You don't worry too much.Even your mother knew that it's a mental issue and not a physical thing."

"...Seya's birthday...We will celebrate again,right?"

I nod.
We celebrate a grand celebration for my youngest and only daughter's birthday.The Crown Prince always offer help for this.
I really hated that brat.
But everytime I saw him thia past few five years makes my heart wants to cry and hug him,though I won't admit it to him.
I thought I can never like him.
But now is different.

"Wesly and I will bring alot of dancers to celebrate.I want to make a portrait of Seya as huge as the front door." Iria happily says.

I nod and pat my son's head.
Iris look at me.

"We misses her.It's been 5 years.You think She'll show up again like nothing happened?"

Iris laugh.

"Could be.That's a possibility."

"Then...Should I make alot of dresses?"
From behind,the sad and lonely face but still stunning and adorable princess--Marie, apprears.

"Can you make her a dress? I guess she grow up now.Maybe has a huge breast.She's stunning and beautiful even without them,though." I says happily.

Iris and Marie laugh.
Ah..I hope she came back to us again.
I misses you badly my sweetheart.

>Back to Seya<

"Hey.I'm sorry okay.I didn't do anything wrong but I'm sorry."

Seya went on the tree branch and sulking.

"Shut up!"

".....Seya..You want to go home?"

"Hmmm? Are you teasing me again?" Seya angrily says without looking at him.

Loafter sigh and jump to the tree branch she's in.

"I want to see the sheep again. I want to see it again."

"What's that supposedly mean?"

"I think...That sheep is human."

"Ehhhhhhhhhh? So You finally decided to accept my offer and become a Plauvendure?"

"...why do I have to? I will bring you there and look for my mate."

"......this human is a small sheep right? How can she become your mate?"

"I decide who my mate should be.."

"Then it's final..You become my and brother's big brother!"

"No."

"Stupid! To mate a human, you need power."

"A demon king power is not enough?"

"....in a sense,it's too much.No! Human should live in human world! This place is so secluded!"

"But it's quiet here."

"If you want quiet place,live in the cemetery!"

A/N ;

Sorry for late update.
Hope you still like the story so far.
And thanks for reading.
And I love chu soo moochhh!!! Hahahahaha