"What time Is it?" I mumble into the crook of his neck.

"It's about eight in the morning." He slightly yawns.

I pull away and look at him "if your tired you should get some sleep, ill be fine."

"There's no way I'm going back to sleep I'm already awake." He laughs.

I smile at him and stand to my feet. Guess that means I'm staying up to so better get ready than. I stalk over to my closet and half asleep pull out a some what decent out fit, the Magcon sweatshirt I stole from Aaron a while ago and a pair of light denim skinny jeans. I got dressed not caring of Aaron's presents and his eyes staring intensely.

"Didn't your mom tell you it's rude to stare?" I mock his words from only a day ago.

"She said if I liked the view than to stare as long as I pleased." He smirked saying the exact words I used on him.

I laughed pulling my hair into a high ponytail. I walked into the bathroom and put in my contacts not caring that Aaron sees now that he knows I use to own glasses. After the difficulty of putting those damned contacts in I trail my way back to my current room.

Aaron is sitting on my bed observing a picture frame. I walk a little closer to see what he's holding. Shit.

"Is this you?" Fuck.

I pull the picture out of his hands. It's a picture a took with my "friends" back in Michigan. My hair was in beach waves, I had on dark eye liner, and was wearing an above the knee little black dress. All three of us were doing a sexy pose, me in the middle running my hand through my hair as I bent forward puckering out my lips. I have no idea why I kept this, it's from my past.

"U-uhm." I have a hard time coming up with the right words.

"Yes. Yes it is." I admit.

"Why are you acting like that?" He questioned observing me.

"Because this is my past and I don't want you to know anything about the past me." I answer half way honestly. I was halfway worried he'd like the me in the picture but she's gone and I don't want him to think I'm like that.

"Well I'm glad she's the past, I like the way you are now." He says. I know that wasn't meant as an insult but I couldn't help but feel like it was.

"So if I was still like that you wouldn't be interested?" I defend myself.

"That's not what I said."

"But it's what you meant. No?"

"No." He says quickly. "I mean I like the shy and sensitive you, I'd probably still like you if you were the past you but."

"But what?" I challenge.

"Honestly I don't know." He sighed running his hand through his hair.

I slightly giggle at how stressed he looks right now. I feel slightly guilty for yelling at him. I take his face in between my hands and smile at him, he puts on a small smile but it's enough for me. I lightly press my lips to his for a short amount of time before pulling away to see him smiling.

"Two days." He grinned.

"Till what?"

"Till we get to spend a week together alone in what seems like a paradise." He grins that boyish grin.

That totally slipped my mind after the past day. A lot had happened in one day, my relationship with Aaron, my first official date with Aaron, the nightmare. It's been a long few days and I'm ready to leave for a beach house.