VI

The car stopped in front of a cafe and Andy stepped out from it with a bright smile. He paid the driver and took out his phone.

"I told you that I'll take care of everything. We don't need to worry about Ryan anymore because He agreed to cancel the wedding." He spoke happily to the person on phone.

"What If He backs out from the agreement?" The other person spoke, making Andy's smile disappear.

"Then We'll move on to plan B. And You know what It is." He said slowly.

He walked into the cafe and went to sit on a table in the far corner - unbeknownst to the man sitting on the opposite table.

"Yeah and--" He suddenly stopped talking when a waiter came and put a plate of freshly baked blueberry muffins in front of him along with his favourite cafe latte.

"Guess what?" He started suspiciously, "I think Ryan still has not stopped following me. I just entered a cafe and someone has ordered my favourite coffee."

As he was speaking, The man who was sitting on the table behind him, stood up and walked over to him. When Andy realised a presence behind him, He stood up slowly and turned around with a thumping heart.

"You!?" He asked, looking at the man in shock.

"Yes. Maybe Ryan has stopped following you but You'll never be able to get rid of me." He said, "And that Ryan is not the only person who knows your favourite type of coffee. I know you better than anyone else."

Suddenly, a smile broke out on Andy's face.

"That's why I love you so much, Carl." Andy giggled and hugged his boyfriend.

"Andy, I don't know why but I have this gut feeling that Rye is not going to give up so easily." Carl said worriedly. He was an average guy with natural blonde hair and deep brown eyes. But Andy was never the one to judge people for their looks. He was in love with Carl and everything about him.

Or he thought so.

"Don't worry, If he comes after me again, I'll kill him." He said seriously before both him and Carl burst out into laughter.

"I love you Carl."

"I love you too, Andy."

Andy rubbed his nose against his boyfriend's playfully before pulling him in for a kiss, unknown to the fact that Rye was standing a few feet away with a hurt expression.

~

"When you left Manchester without informing me, I was so worried. You just kind of disappeared." Carl said.

"Yeah. I- My parents--"

"I know. Jack told me."

"I was so alone. And I needed you by my side. But My brother made me come here to live with him." Andy said, looking quite upset.

"Hey, Don't worry. It's okay." Carl said reassuringly, taking Andy's small hands into his large ones.

"By the way, Ryan is a handsome man." Carl said jokingly, making Andy look up at him in surprise.

"How do you know him?" He asked confusedly.

"Well, He is my only competitor, tryingt to steal my boyfriend and all, you know? So It's my job to find out everything about him."

"Besides, I've heard that almost every girl and boy around London will die to spend just one night with him. I'm surprised that you don't feel attracted to him." Andy stopped cutting the muffin, his grip tightening around the knife.