III

*Warning* Detailed Murder towards the end of the chapter.

•••

He slipped the ring onto his finger but It didn't seem to fit at all. It was the next morning and He had just taken a long nice shower after calling Jack to come over.

"Whose ring have you stolen? Because It doesn't fit you." Jack's playful voice could be heard from behind him as the brunette boy entered his room.

"You're right. I stole it, that's why It doesn't fit me." Andy said emotionlessly. Jack let out a confused laugh as He sat down beside his best friend.

"Oh shut up, Andy!" He laughed.

"No seriously, Ever since I came to London, I've grown fat. This ring used to fit me perfectly but It doesn't anymore." Andy pouted sadly, putting the ring away.

"Yeah and Ever since you came to London, you have also become stupid. Or you wouldn't have rejected Ryan Cobban like that." Jack said in an accusing tone. Andy rolled his eyes and left the room.

"Andy! Wait. I'm sorry." Jack shouted, following after him.

•••

A car stopped in front of the Claridge's hotel as a young officer stepped out from it. He had messy black hair and striking blue eyes which were hidden behind a pair of Tom Ford glasses. Papparazi immediately surrounded him, firing questions at him about the recent murder case.

"Officer Patrick, Do you think you'll be able to catch the culprit when even the most eligible officers of London Police failed to do so?"

"Do you think the same person has murdered 6 people in two weeks?"

"Do you think there are more than one killers?"

"How do you plan to catch the killer?"

"Who do you think could be the killer"

Mikey rolled his eyes at their pathetic questions before taking off his glasses and speaking up.

"Harry Styles."

"What!? Harry Styles?"

"Yes. Harry Styles is doing a concert in London, today. Why are you wasting your time here?" He winked before putting back on his glasses and walked into the hotel confidently.

"Sir!" One of his assistants came rushing forward with a huge grin.

"Alan, why is the whole hotel staff standing here like this? And why are they not wearing shoes?" Mikey asked confusedly.

"Sir, I'm helping you solve the case." Alan grinned.

"Oh? How?"

"You see, the killer wears shoes of size 8. I'm trying to find out who else wears size 8 shoes in this hotel." Alan said proudly.

"Alan, Do you know what's the shoe size of DCP Raymond?" Mikey questioned, looking around the luxurious hotel.

"Uh No?"

"8. His shoe size is also 8."

"Oh" Alan looked down.

"Every person who wears size 8 shoe is not a serial killer. Just like every person wearing a police uniform is not smart." He taunted, looking down at Alan who was muttering apologies.

"Let them go."

"Yes, Sir!"

Mikey turned around and took out his mobile phone, turning on the voice notes.