II

He smiled at the cashier before walking out of the grocery store. Before walking out though, He checked to make sure that everthing on the list has been bought or not. Thankfully, He didn't miss a single thing, which means that He didn't have to hear a lecture from Rachel. He was about to walk back towards his home when someone called his name.

"Andy!!"

He turned around and almost immediately, He was enveloped in a tight hug with a mass of brunette hair tickling his neck.

"Jack, Get off." He chuckled at his friend's childish behaviour.

"Where do you stay these days, Andy? You never come over to mine now. And Last night, even Rachel called me to ask about your whereabouts." Jack complained like a child.

"Rachel called you?" Andy asked in shock.

"Yes. I told her that you were at mine. But you were not and Now you need to tell me, where exactly do you spend all your time these days?" He demanded childishly.

"Thanks for the save, Jack. I- Ahh--" Andy almost fell back as some kids pushed past him, making all of the grocery bags fall down.

Jack stared down at the ground in shock, unable to move. There, among other groceries, laid a big metal knife, glistening dangerously under the fairly sunny weather of London.

"Why.. Why do you have that in your things?" Jack asked confusedly.

"Oh. I bought it for Rachel. She needs it to chop vegetables and all you know haha." He smiled awkwardly, before picking up everything and tucking the knife away in his bag.

Jack looked sceptical but let it go anyway. He then started to talk about random things which Andy didn't pay any attention to.

He was looking forward to something else.

~

When He arrived back home with the groceries, His brother was already back from his short trip to Manchester. He quickly went over to his brother and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much, Fovvlar." His brother, Hayden, ruffled his hair fondly.

Ever since his parents passed away a few months ago, Hayden and his family was all He had. He had always been close with his big brother but after Hayden's marriage, He moved to London with his wife, Rachel and Andy has not seen much of him since then.

But 4 months ago, When His parents passed away due to a car accident, Hayden took Andy into his own home and treated him both like a brother and friend. Since Hayden was 8 years older than Andy, He was almost like a father figure to him now.

"Darling?" Rachel interuppted their brotherly moment.

"Yes?" Hayden turned towards her.

"Well, Since Andy has come out as gay then why don't we find a nice man for him? He is 24 now." Rachel said enthusiastically.

"Rachel.. I don't want to get married, yet." Andy tried to protest.

"Why? Do you already have a boyfriend?" She asked accusingly.

"What? No." He replied instantly.

"Then what is it huh? Do you want to stay here forever?" She continued to accuse him.

"Rachel, Stop it. If he doesn't want to get married yet, Then let him be. Now go prepare lunch. I'm hungry." Hayden said irritatedly.

He gave me an apologizing look but Andy remained silent and went to his own room. He sighed as he sat down on his bed with a small thud.