it's ur B-day

"Happy birthday!!"

My eye's shot open in surprise letting out a squeek at Naruto's jump scare.

Looking down I notice him holding a wrapped box with a ribbon over it.

I smile softly taking the gift.

"Open it, open it~" Naruto grinned eager to see if he got you the right gift.

My eye's widen seeing the familiar title it was the latest version of Berserk. (The manga is fucking good so this is another series you read)

A grin split across my face as I tackled naruto to the ground hugging him.

"Ahhh thank you baby boy"

Naruto grinned rubbing the back of his head sheepishly but obviously proud he got the right gift for his best friend.

"Now hurry up and get dressed (y/n) we have to meet up with the team"

Standing back up I place the book down grabbing a few clothes heading into the bathroom to change.

Meeting at field 7 Naruto and I walked in on the usual scene of Sakura flirting with Sasuke.

Waving to both of them Sasuke gave me a small nod in my direction while Sakura paid me no mind.

Reading the first page of Berserk Naruto wiggled over to Sasuke and jabbed his elbow into his side. Sasuke let out a cough and glared at Naruto.

Rolling his eye's while sighing he made his way over. Now standing he in front of you he held out some money.

Looking at the cash in his hand I took it sending him a small smile.

"Happy birthday.... Didn't know what to get you so have some money to get what you want"

I smiled up at the Uchiha "aw thanks duckbutt"

Sasuke scoffed and turned away from you a small blush on his cheeks. "Tch, don't mention it. Naruto was the one who annoyed me into getting you a gift".

Next to come up was Sakura pulling her arm out from behind her back was a journal. "Here something to write your thoughts or doodle in. Seemed like something you'd enjoy"

I stared at the pinkette in shock that she got me something before I grinned taking the book from her.

Poof

Hearing the familiar sound we all turned around to see Kakashi and the smoke dissipating from around him.

"Yo"

Looking up he eye smiled at me "happy birthday (y/n)"

I blush rubbing my neck "heh, thanks Kakashi"

Clapping his hands together Kakashi spoke in a matter of fact tone. "Well even though it's your birthday we still have things to do. So lets pick up today's mission's and head on our way"

At this the team groaned knowing it was gonna be more D rank missions.

-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It wasn't until late in the After noon and the sky was orange. That we finally finished everything for today including missions and training.

Letting out a sigh I leaned onto Naruto sweaty and tired after today's training. Naruto's head dropped ontop of mine as soft snores left his mouth as he fell asleep.

Guess i'm not the only one exhausted

"That's enough for today. You all did well and are dismissed"