Tazuna

Slowly waking up to a beam of sunlight shining on my eyelids and the soft beating of a heart thumping softly next to my ear. I Open my eye's slowly, they widen in shock as I realized my face was pressed against Kakashi's chest his hand on my head while his other arm was wrapped around my waist our legs tangled together. Taking a sharp breath of air through my nose trying to grasp the situation, my face dusted red as I got a whiff of his scent getting a hint of pine and the mintiness of his breath.

deciding to relax in his arm's for now instead of getting up. My arm's that are wrapped around his waist tighten slightly as I stroke his back. A soft sigh releases from him as he presses his nose into the top of my head nuzzling softly. Slowly pulling my head back as to not disturb him, I admire his sleeping form my eye's trailing from his silver hair to his closed eye's focusing on the scar on his left eye, wondering what caused it. trailing down to his mask I considered attempting to remove it but figuring that'd wake him up so I continue.

Looking towards his right shoulder a red tattoo catches my gaze. "An Anbu black ops symbol"

My eyebrows furrowed in curiosity trying to figure out this man's mysterious past from the puzzle piece's I've collected so far. I remove one of my hands from his back placing it onto his shoulder. And began to softly trace the symbol following the markings with my pointer finger while my thumb rubbed the outside of it.

My hand flew back, looking back torwards Kakashi's face once I felt him shift slightly I see him staring at me warmly "don't stop on my account."

blushing slightly I scoff but continue my soft strokes anyway "well good morning sleeping beauty, about time you woke up I couldn't leave the bed with you trapping me."

Kakashi chuckles awkwardly as a barley noticeable blush appears on his face as he begins untangling himself from me. "I guess I'm a little huggy when I'm asleep"

I shrug my shoulders "I didn't mind that much, I slept better now than I have in awhile if it makes you feel better"

Kakashi smiles at me, ruffling my head "get ready you're supposed to meet up with the squad soon"

getting out of bed I picked up the clothes that I brought over , "What about you, aren't you supposed to meet us at the scheduled time".

Kakashi snorted "yea, but who knows maybe a black cat will cross my path"

I roll my eye's at that, lightly punching him in the shoulder.

Asking him to turn around I pull off my t-shirt and begin to change. Kakashi not expecting you to change suddenly and in the same room as him, quickly excused himself his face fully red as he begins to make breakfast. The Image of your naked back in his head.

2nd POV

walking into his kitchen and grabbing the plate of breakfast that was set out for you
and leaning against the counter you began to eat while watching him set his plate.

Kakashi finished setting his plate he looked at you and pointing in your direction his finger moving in a circular motion signifying him wanting you to turn around while he eats.

Rolling your eye's at that but decided respect his request you do just that and returned to eating with your back facing him.

after finishing breakfast you made your way to his front door saying a quick thanks, for letting you stay over and Kakashi mentioning it was not a problem. Telling him you'll see him later at the hokage tower. you waved good-bye. Kakashi cleaned up the plates and began making his way to the memorial stone to pay his respects but instead of his usual somber attitude when usually going to the stone he was a little bit more joyful.

1st POV

Deciding not to show up on time knowing that Kakashi was and will never be on time. I was greeted by Sakura and Naruto shouting at me about being late while Sasuke chose to remain silent.

I raise my hands in mock defense "by now you should realize Kakashi isn't gonna be on time so I decided to use that to my advantage".

We all waited for a couple more minutes until finally the silver haired man arrived.

Once Kakashi arrived and Naruto and Sakura got through yelling at him we all headed up to the Hokage's office entering the room the old man quickly shoved a bright orange book into his desk and Iruka scattering back into his seat.

"A-a team Kakashi glad you're here"

As the old man read us our mission's for the day Naruto spoke up.

"Enough of these stupid task I'm a Ninja now and I want a real mission"

He shouted crossing his arm's into a 'X'.

Iruka glared at him and shouted while Sakura smacked him on the head.

"NARUTO SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THE HOKAGE!!"

Iruka after shouting at Naruto, went into an explanation on how the mission assignment work's. I tuned them out as soon as the conversation started.

"Fine I'll give you a C rank mission"

Now that caught my attention. Kakashi and Iruka looked at the Hokage in shock.

"Are you sure about this?"

The Hokage raised his hand silencing Iruka.

"You may come in"

A drunk man walked in with a bottle of Sake in his left hand.

"These little twerps are the one's escorting me?"

Naruto glared at him

"I'll destroy you!!"

Naruto charged at the man but was held back by Kakashi. I snickered at their interaction.

"I wouldn't trust a half pint like that to escort me"

I snickered at his comment before speaking up "don't worry Tazuna-san he's not the only one escorting you".

Tazuna to a swig from the bottle in his hand before grumbling at me. "What can someone who's failed the academy more than once do?"

I growl and shoot torwards him before Kakashi's forearm wrapped around neck and pulled me into a head lock.

I slap Kakashi's arm to get him to let go of me as I shout at Tazuna.

" HEY!! I'LL PUMBLE YOU OLD MAN, I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO"

Kakashi's arm tightened silencing my shouting.

"Don't worry Tazuna I'm a Jounin you don't have to worry about anything happening to you"

The Hokage spoke gathering our attention.
"You'll meet tomorrow morning at the gate you're dismissed"

I huffed and stomped out the office in anger grumbling. Naruto ran up to me.

"(Y/n) where are you going?"

I looked up at him "going to the training field"

Naruto's eye's lit up "can I come with you!"

I smirk at him "sure, just make sure you can keep up".

By the time me and Naruto finished we were sweaty and tired as we said our good-bye's we made our way home.

Once I got home I took a quick shower and hopped into bed deciding to get everything ready tomorrow instead of now knowing I might be late.

------_-__-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry took so long to update I've had writers block recently and school is starting this Wednesday for me so I'm stressed about that. So updates might be slower than they were the earlier chapters. Hope you enjoyed.