C Rank Mission turned B

I tiredly shuffle through some clothes for my 1st mission outside the village today. Deciding on slipping on a black muscle T and black sweatpants I strap my weapon holsters to my body.

I slip on my leather bomber jacket and grab my back pack and head out. "Would Kakashi be late for a mission?".

Arriving at the scheduled time I see Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke. By the outer gate and I see Tazuna leaning against the wall drinking his sake.

"Kakashi isn't here yet?"

Naruto grumbled "he better not be late for our first mission!"

I plop myself onto the ground next to Naruto and lean onto him, resting my head on his hip. "Don't stress to much Naruto, he'll come".

Not even 2 seconds later a poof of smoke appeared.

"Yo"

I looked up to Kakashi "for once your not hours late"

He eye smiled in my direction

"ALL RIGHT ROAD TRIP!!"

Naruto shouted raising both of his hand's in the air I joined in with a quick whoop

Sakura raised an eyebrow at as "what are you two babbling about?"

"Naruto and I have never been outside the village before so this is new territory for us"

I decided to keep out the fact that I might've snuck out of the village once in awhile out of curiosity but was dragged back by Jônin on gaurd.

Me and Naruto looked around in aw until our grins were wiped away by Tazuna's belittling. "Am I really expected to place my life in the hands of these 2 fools"

I grinded my teeth together about shout at the old man and blow the hair off his ass but Naruto beat me to the punch.

"LISTEN WELL OLD GEEZER! YOU DON'T MESS WITH NINJA. EVER! ESPECIALLY NOT A GREAT ONE LIKE ME"

"I AM THE CREAM OF THE ELITE IN FACT, ONE DAY I'M GONNA BE HOKAGE SOME DAY! SO REMEMBER MY NAME, NARUTO UZUMAKI"

I smirk at Naruto and wrap my arm's around him and roll my eye's "I believe you'll become Hokage one day Naruto but I wouldn't call you one of the elite, don't set yourself up to high"

Tazuna chimed in "the day you become Hokage I'll sprout wings and fly"

Naruto glared at the man "YOU'LL REGRET YOUR WORDS WHEN I DO BECOME HOKAGE"

Naruto charged at him but Kakashi grabbed him by the back "Naruto I said no you little dunce"

I snicker at their interactions. We continued our journey.

Not to long after we began our Journey Sakura spoke "um mr. Tazuna, you come from the land of waves right?"

Tazuna looked at Sakura out of the corner of his eye's "what of it?"

Sakura turned to Kakashi instead "Kakashi-sensei are there any Ninja in that country?"

"No not in the land of waves. But as a general rule even with all the differences that exist in local customs and culteres most other lands have their own hidden village where a ninja clan resides."

Kakashi went on a huge lecture about the 5 kage's and the great village's not really wanting to hear this and most of the information I know,I tuned him out.

"You all just doubted the Hokage"

I looked up to see Sasuke,Naruto, and Sakura shake their heads in denile"