A boy as pure as Snow

Hey I'm gonna start using gifs of Bakugou using his quirk to describe the explosion the reader does. I'm still gonna write the process of the explosion but it's all starting to sound the same to me so ima start providing gifs. If you dont like it tell me and I won't do it. Just want to see if it works better.

__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--__
----a week has passed----

My eye's crack open the sunlight from the window seeps in through the window. Looking around the room I noticed that I'm the only one in here. I redirect my gaze back to the ceiling, staring at it not yet ready to get up.

Sighing as a bit of time as passed I finally shifted out of bed my bare feet coming in contact with the ground. Walking down stairs looking around for anyone.

I noticed Tazuna, Inari and Tsunami were sitting around in the kitchen.

"Hey where is everyone?"

Tsunami looked up "oh! You're finally awake they all went out looking for Naruto."

Letting out another sigh I mumble a thanks grabbing my sandals I slip them on and head out in search of my team.

Walking to the training spot Kakashi assigned us for tree climbing I saw the silver and pink hair in the distance but not Sasuke or Naruto.

They turned around once they heard me walking towards them. Kakashi taking in my appearance raising his one exposed eyebrow.

"Did you just wake up?"

Smiling sheepishly at him I nodded.

"Are you still looking for Naruto?"

Sakura and Kakashi nodded

"Not only that Sasuke disappeared also" Sakura grumbled.

Thump!

A kunai landed inbetweem Me, Kakashi and Sakura looking up shocked we see Naruto laying down really high up on a tree branch.

I grin up at him proudly "you finally did it!"
Sakura stared in awe. Naruto grinned down at us starting to stand up. His foot slipped and he began tipping backwards.

"Whoops"

My eye's along with everyone else's widened in horror. Before I can rush in and grab Naruto his feet stuck to the underside of the tree branch as the blond began laughing.

"BAHAHA you should've seen the look on your faces!"

Sakura and I glared at him.

"Don't scare me like that Idiot" I shouted at the blond half tempted to kick him off the branch.

Plop

Naruto's feet unstuck from the branch his eye's widened in genuin horror. Kakashi's eye's widened wanting to rush in and save him but couldn't due to the crutches.

Sasuke appeared out of the corner of my eye running up the tree torwards Naruto and grabbing him by the ankle saving him from the drop.

Everyone sighed in relief.

----time skip to later that night---

It was late in the evening as Sakura and I escorted Tazuna back home. Entering the house and waving to Tsunami who was setting out plates for dinner.

"Do you mind helping me out?"

Walking over I help her set the food on the plates. Grabbing the same seat I've been sitting at the past week, I began eating.

Halfway through dinner Naruto and Sasuke barged in all grimy and sweaty carrying eachother inside.

Tazuna looked up and greeted the two boys