Tora

1st POV

I shot up from my bed breathing heavily, after calming down I look around the room. Looking at the clock on the desktop next to my bed.

"It's 3am.... Was the situation I had with Kakashi a dream?"

Getting up from my bed my bare feet patting on the ground as I make my way to the bathroom. I turn on the light my eye's squint at the harsh sudden brightness.

Once they've adjusted I look in the mirror noticing my eye's are slightly red from crying and that I'm wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

"Guess it wasn't a dream"

My cheeks flushed remembering the embrace me and Kakashi shared even more embarrassed that I cried in front of him.

"Ew, that was probably awkward for him"

I wash my face, walking out of the bathroom and slip on a loose T-shirt and space Pj bottoms. I lay back on my bed staring at the ceiling before getting back up once I realised I'm not gonna be able to go back to sleep again. I slip on my sandles and head for a strole around Konaha.

Breathing in cold night air I enjoy the silence I walk by a river with a small dock. Walking torwards the edge of the dock I plop myself down and lay back, watching the stars in the sky.

It felt like no time past as I was just enjoying the moment before I heard soft taps of sandles making their way torwards me.

Tilting my head backwards the world flipped upside down I saw Sasuke making his way next me. My head following him he sat himself next to me, I looked at him weirdly.

"Well this is now awkward"

Sasuke interrupted the silence "why are you awake"

I scoff "I could ask you the same thing"

Not feeling like talking to someone as rude as Sasuke I ignored his question.

Sasuke not even looking at me answers
"I couldn't sleep.. I had a nightmare"

I look at him my eyebrows raised that he actually answered my rhetorical question. Sighing I sit-up from my laying position. Crossing my legs we both look down at the lake.

"Yea.. I did also"

Sasuke looked at me from the corner of his eye's.

"What was your's about"
I asked him.

He didn't answer me for a little bit. The only thing we hear during our short bits of silence is the crickets.

Sasuke spoke
"Remember when I was talking about killing a certain man".

I nod at him

"That's the man I had a nightmare about he killed my entire clan but left me alive.... What about you"

I looked at him wide-eyed "he's like me.."

"My Dad"

He looked at me silently asking for more of an explanation. I sighed deciding why not, I started to explain.

"... He attacked me and I got away"

Sasuke looked at me with wide eye's before quickly shifting his gaze back to the water.
I lay back down on the dock starring back at the stars above us.

"But that was in past and as much as it still haunts me I still want to move forward and leave it in the past"

Sasuke looked at me weirdly
"But don't you hate him... Want revenge"