behind the mask

Once getting briefed on what the mission would be. which is just helping out a small farm outside the village of Konoha. We decided to  decided to leave later this afternoon Kakashi claiming he ha important matters to attend to.

"(Y/n), Sakura, Sasuke follow me"

Naruto grabbed my hand as he led me and the team behind a fence leaving Kakahi in the dust.

The man just shrugged and went back to reading and finishing his chores for the day.

Naruto looked around making sure no one was around. Looking back at us his eye's narrowed as he whispered.

"Hey, you wanna see it don't ya?"

I raised my eyebrows "see what?"

Naruto grinned and nodded his head "you know what I'm talkin about"

Naruto grinned darkly "Kakashi-sensei's face" Naruto spoke darkly holding a flashlight under his face to make him seem spooky.

Sakura growled when he got to close and punched him in the face. Sakura's personality did a 180 once she heard Sasuke scoff.

"Please this is lame, you can count me out. Once we finished today's mission I'm outa here"

I nod "I agree with Sasuke plus I respect Kakashi's privacy"

"What if he has lips" Naruto whispered Sasuke's steps haulted. I raised my eyebrow as Sasuke. Dont tell me he's actually curious

"Like a blimp" Naruto finished. My eyes opened wide as I sputtered out a laugh at the image.

Naruto snickered knowing he almost had Sasuke hook line and sinker. "Or what about buck teeth"

I bit my lip as I snicker watching Sasuke stand straight up at the thought.

Sasuke turned around "fine I'm in"

Naruto looked at me with pleading eye's not being able to resist I smiled softly and nodded. "Alright why not"

Naruto grinned and fist pumped "alright my 1st plan is we take him to eat at Ichiraku's."

Sasuke Sakura and I looked between eachother and nodded agreeing with Naruto's plan.

--_-_-_-

"Well this is out of the ordinary... The 4 of you treating me to lunch"

Teuchi placed down Kakashi's ramen along with my super spicy one. I slurped on the noodles watching Kakashi's face out of the corner of my eye.

Kakashi's eye narrowed "I wouldn't be surprised if it....... Snowed on me.... You know what I mean"

"...or my ramen exploading"

Kakashi crossed his arms and hunched "come on you guys are up to something"

We all looked at him nervously before Naruto spoke "w-w-w- what! Are you crazy"
The blond sputtered his voice cracking.

Sakura leaned foward and rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "Come on sensei you just got out of the hospital now please eat."

Kakashi looked over to me his eye narrowed begging me to give him a hint that there was a trick.

Chewing my spicy noodled I nod at him telling him to go ahead.

Sitting up a smile graced Kakashi's lips. "Well alright then I suppose I should just dig in"

We stared directly at Kakashi as we watched him pull apart the chopsticks. My blood pumping as I watched him bring his fingers to his mask.

"HEY SASUKE"