Bell test

2nd POV
Waking up to the sound of your alarm clock. you turn over in your bed and slammed your hand on top of the clock turning it off.

Rubbing the tiredness out your eye's and groaning at how early you have to get up.

"Uhhg why does he want us to get there at 5:30"

Slipping on your usual outfit you walk into your kitchen deciding to somewhat follow Kakashi's instructions about not eating breakfast and decided to eat a light breakfast.

After brushing your teeth you grab your pouch and hook it on to the back of your pants and attach your kunai holster to your thighs. Slipping on a backpack you lock up your apartment and make your way to training ground 7.

1ST POV

Once I arrived at the training feild I see that Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura got here before me, I waved to them.

"Yo Kakashi-sensei isn't here yet?"

They all shake their head while Sakura grumbled.

"He wants us to get here early but he can't even show up on time"

I nod at her in agreement which she raised an eyebrow at me in shock.

We wait there for a couple more minutes the sound of all their stomachs growling was really annoying.

"You all didn't eat breakfast?"

Naruto spoke "no Kakashi-sensei said not to"

I corrected Naruto "no he suggested we don't eat breakfast so I did".

Sakura groaned as her stomach growled "I shouldn't have skipped dinner either"

I looked at her in shock and agreed "yea that was kind of stupid" she looked at me irritated.

"Well since Kakashi isn't gonna be here for awhile I'm gonna catch some shut eye".

I lay my backpack down on the ground putting my head ontop of it. After getting comfortable I slide my headband over my eye's so it blocks out the light.

****

I woke up to tapping on the side of my head. I pull off my headband from my eye's adjusting it back the way it was before on my head. My eye's squint at the harsh sunlight once they've dialated I realised it was Sasuke's feet lightly kicking my head to wake me up.

I glare at him."Do you mind not waking me up with your stank feet"

Sasuke looked down at "Tch get up Kakashi-sensei is here"

I sit up doing a quick stretch, my back cracks.

Kakashi clasp his hands together

"Alright the assignment is very simple"

Kakashi reaches into his pocket pulling out 2 bells and holding it out in front of us.

"All you have to do is take these 2 bells away from me... And if you cant get them by noon you'll go without lunch"

We all looked at him in shock.

"Not only that you'll be tied to those post and watch me eat my lunch, you can use any weapons including shuriken. If you're not prepared to kill me you won't be able to take the bells."

Kakashi tied the bells onto his waist. Sakura looked at him in disbelief. "But Sensei those weapons are too dangerous."

Naruto put his arms behind his head chuckling "especially since you couldn't dodge erasers"

Kakashi didn't seem bothered by his comment. "Class clowns are the weakest links you can safely ignore them"

I snickered at Naruto watching as he gritted his teeth his brows furrowed in frustration. Next thing you know Naruto pulled out a Kunai spinning it in his hands. He charges at Kakashi.