forgetta bout' it

Wrote Smut this chapter cuz I've been wanting to do it for a lil while :-)
----_-_-_-__--__--_-_-_-_-_
It's been 2 weeks since the battle and the bridge finally finished. We all stood in front of Haku and Zabuza's grave with offerings we placed in front of it.

Smack!

"Ouch" Naruto winced as Sakura smacked his hand away from the food offering "what a sneaky, greedy trick are you up to now? You eat an offering and you'll be punished by the gods!"

Sakura growled at Naruto as he let out a nervous chuckle. Sakura turned around and set a couple of flowers down on Zabuza's grave.

"Kakashi sensei?? Were they right about what a ninja should be?" Sakura gloomly asked.

"A shinobi shouldn't be concerned with a reason for their own existence it is important merely that we exist as a tool for out homeland to use in whatever way they need. That's as true for us in Konaha as it is for ninja anywhere else"

I let out a deep sigh at Kakashi's answer trying to stick my hands deeper into my pockets.

"Is that really what becoming a full fledged ninja's gonna be about?.... I don't like the sound of it!" Naruto spoke.

I turned my gaze to Kakashi "Do you feel that way Kakashi?"

Kakashi looked at me out of the corner of his eye "well... No. And that's why all we ninja live our lives with that ideal always bubbling beneath the surface of our minds disturbing us. Like it did Zabuza... And Haku.."

"That's it" Naruto spoke up as he made his declaration. "I am going to create my own nindo-- my own ninja path. My own destiny!"

I grinned at Naruto throwing my arm around his shoulder "I couldn't have said it any better myself Naruto".

Kakashi stared at the back of Naruto's head in surprise before sending an unknown smile the blonds way.

--_-_-_-_-_

We all stood at the bridge about to leave the small town that we helped save. Tazuna and his family stood across from us.

"Thanks to you, our bridge has finally been completed, but.. It's going to be awfully dull around here, once you're gone" Tazuna spoke.

I rub the underside of my nose as I grin up at Tazuna "No problemo, Tazuna my man. Next time don't try to guilt trip shinobi you suck at acting"

"Why you brat!!" Tazuna growled holding a fist in the air like an old man would do when shouting for kids to get off his lawn.

Kakashi placed his hand on my head forcing it to tilt downwards as he tilted his head down along with the rest of team 7 before speaking "thanks for having us, we've enjoyed you hospitality"

Kakashi finally released my head looking down I finally noticed Naruto and Inari staring at eachother tears in both of their eye's.

"We'll come back to play with you again sometime" Naruto spoke his voice wavered.

"You better" Inari sniffled back

--_-_-_-_-_-_

"Ah!! Finally, home sweet home" I shout finally glad to be back in the village and can crash back in my bed. About to make my way towards my building complex Kakashi grabbed me by the back of my shirt.

"Not so fast we have to check in with the Hokage" Kakashi spoke then grumbled about writing up a mission report after. At this I groaned trudging next to Naruto as we made our way to the Hokage tower.

Kakashi knocked on the office door before entering. After getting all checked in and finally allowed to leave. Waving good-bye to the team I decided to head to the training field to train.