// Epilogue \\

16 Years Later

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" My daughter Steffani yelled from up the stairs. 

"What sweetheart?" I called back, trying to be heard over all the noise in the house. 

She yelled something back but I wasn't able to hear her. 

It might have been due to the 30+ people inhabiting my home at the moment. 

Yeah, that's definitely why I can't hear my daughter screaming down the house. 

I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. 

As I made my way to her, I continuously passed my nieces and nephews who were reeking havoc every place they went. 

I rubbed my nephew Daniel's head as he ran to his dad. 

Brian picked him up and the grin that was on his face made me smile. 

He's an amazing father. 

I think it has something to do with the fact that he's just a big child himself. 

"Gabriel, you know you're not supposed to be jumping your Auntie Aryn's furniture." Jimmy said, pulling his son off of the end table next to the pool table. 

"Babe!" Sphinx yelled. 

I turned around to see Sphinx at the head of a herd of my nephews. 

They all screamed and ran out to the back yard to play on the structure back there. 

I smiled as Sphinx came walking towards me cradling Jade, our eight month old baby girl. 

I grinned as I took my baby into my arms and she cooed at me. 

"Hi baby girl." I murmured, kissing her forehead gently. 

"Babe, why is Steffani screaming at the top of her lungs?" Sphinx asked, leaning in and giving me a kiss. 

"She's getting ready for her date and she doesn't know what to wear." I said simply, giving my daughter another kiss. 

"Oh okay, she's getting ready for a---- WHAT?!" Sphinx yelled. 

"Honey, we talked about this. Now you're going to take this angel and go somewhere other than the top floor of this house." I said sternly. 

I handed Jade over and she gurgled, kicking her feet as Sphinx kissed her cheeks. 

I ran upstairs and went to my daughters door. 

I put my hand on the knob and pushed, only for it to push me back. 

I bounced off the wall and back into the hallway. 

My mouth opened in shock. 

"Excuse me young lady! Open this door!" I said loudly. 

The door swung open and my beautiful daughter was standing there in nothing but a bright pink bra and a mini jean skirt. 

"God! Get some clothes on you freak!" Zachary yelled as he walked passed his sisters room. 

I laughed as I watched my son laugh. 

"Zachary, come back here." I said. 

Zachary turned around and looked at me. 

"Yes mother." He said in an obedient voice. 

I laughed as I looked up at my son. 

He had grown up to be a kind, respectful and hilarious, and absolutely crazy kid.