Chapter 17

Authors POV

  "Okay so one day i was cr- i was walking down a hallway and bumped into this kid.." 

Jimin paused for a second,

"You know what let me start from the beginning"

Jimin looks forward and breathes, "When i first seen him it was middle school.."

"He was the cutest thing ive ever seen. I told Hobi about him almost everyday but something happened and i just...i just let the memory of him fade because by then i even let go of Hobi"

Yoongi opened his mouth to ask about what happened but soon closed his mouth realizing it wasnt really his place to ask.

"But this year i seen him again..I lied before..."

Jimin rubbed his face with his hands before continuing,

"I was crying and running so i couldn't see right so i bumped into him. And i dont know but staring into his big brown eyes just..just made my heart pound louder than my voice was when i apologized. But knowing my plan i decided it was best for me to run away"

Jimin forgetting where he was and who was with him just began to let it all out not caring about how hes exposing himself.

"After that he just kept bothering to hang out with me so i just let him in. Everytime we hung out he always made me feel less...small? I guess"

Jimins eyes started to fill with tears wanting to be released.

"It was like a break from reality when all i had was that moment with him and there was no dad there was no loss there was no p..pain"

His voice started to give away as the tears streamed down his face,

"and i let him too close and he s..saw my scars..he saw m..my damage...but he didn't turn away.. he stayed with me and kissed them"

he turned to Yoongi and pulled down his sleeve,

"he kissed each one...he held me like i was..i was fragile"

he then pulled down his sleeve and looked down.

"But he left me when he woke up"

his face now just filled with hurt and irritation.

"He left me to go see taehyung probably" he shook his head and let out a humorless laugh.

"And now i hate myself for still feeling this way towards him, as if i even had a fucking chance to begin with"

"Jimin" Yoongi spoke finally.

Jimin kept his head down.

"I dont normally like doing these things with people, i feel like i dont help at all but.."

He looked forward

"Jungkook has always been with Taehyung..Everytime you seen Jungkook you seen his boyfriend, so knowing now that he easily gave his attention to you shows he never really had taehyung in his sight. He was only holding on to him for something and searching for someone else but id have to talk to him about that."

Jimin now gave Yoongi his full attention.

"I would like to know what is making you feel so small Jimin but i can assure you you are not small in Jungkooks eyes, or Hobis or..or mine."

He regretted it after he said it but decided to just keep going.

"You can't blame Jungkook for leaving he was probably afraid of change. Scared of giving up something for the wrong thing. I saw it in his eyes how much he was sorry Jimin when he stared at you, he stared at you like he had a million things to tell you in his head but no way to say them...things take time Jimin and if you dont have any time i suggest not falling in love" He gave a soft smile as he stared at the others face.

"Now get out of my car my mom is most likely filing a report on a missing child"

Jimin laughed as another tear fell down his face, "Ill see you"

"Yea and ill be back tomorrow to pick you up"

Jimin only nodded still taking in the words he was just given as he got out the car and walked towards his house. Turning around seeing the car driving off.

_________________________________________________________________

Yikes