Chapter Eight

(A/N: So, obviously I know the tour started earlier than July, but because I am the writer, the birther of this story, I can make their tour start and end any time I want to :P Thank you for your respect.)

These past few days in Jamaica have been a dream. Well, kinda, but we won’t get technical. Anything would be a dream then what was going on right now.

“So, you understand all of the contract?” Simon slapped the heavy stacks of paper on the desk. We all nodded, and looked around the room.

“Okay, time to sign.” He smiled. He handed us all a stack of papers, and we all skimmed over it very quickly.

“Um? Mine has something extra?” I informed Simon. He glanced to me, but continued looking over our signatures.

“What’s that dear?” Their, well now my, assistant manager, Michelle questioned. I showed her the paper, where it clearly stated I was not allowed to get pregnant.

“Does anybody else has this on theirs? Do you Renee?” I asked the other photographer. She looked over her contract, and shook her head.

“So what’s up?” I asked, looking between Simon and Michelle, and the other people who had little authority. Simon cleared his throat, bringing my attention directly to him.

“It’s obviously not permanently, but I feel if you fall pregnant then it’s sure to interfere with your job. It’s enough distraction with your child present.” He informed me. Sighing, I signed the contract. I wasn’t planning on getting pregnant anyway.

“Your contract ends November Fifth, 2014.” He told us once more before we were dismissed into the chilly London air.

“We’re violating this contract.” Louis whispered in my ear, and pressed a kiss to my temple.

“No we’re not.” I pouted. The buyout price was too much. We could wait until mid-November to get married.

“Yes we are.” He sung, skipping ahead of me to join Harry.

“You guys gonna break the contract?” Renee asked me, slowing her pace to walk with me. I chuckled, and shook my head.

“No, but he wants to.” I jerked my head towards Louis.

“He wants to lose his job then, doesn’t he?” The American woman questioned. I furrowed my brows, and shook my head.

“He acts like he’s not interested in it anymore.” She observed. I looked over to the seemingly happy man, and shook my head again.

“No, he loves his job. I would know if he was planning to quit or something.” I looked at her. She shrugged, and walked in a different direction.

“So what happened to Canada?” Harry asked, looking at the boys. The first show was supposed to be in Canada, but now it was Dusseldorf, Germany. In two days.

People were already over in Germany setting the stage up, obviously we were falling behind on our schedule. Our next stop was the house to get what we packed and then straight to the airport. Zayn was still worn out from Jamaica, and missing his new wife. Bad time for a wedding if you ask me…

Hours later, we were boarding the plane with everything but the kitchen sink loaded in the plane. Actually, knowing Niall, he probably did pack the sink.

“Niall did you try to pack the sink again?” I asked him, now worried.

“No, I’m not an idiot.” He rolled his eyes. Then sunk into his seat with his eyes closed. Zayn was already asleep, or at least trying, and Louis was staring at me from across the plane.

“What?” I asked with a smile on my face. His features casted a grin as he heard my voice and shook his head, looking to his phone. I looked away and out the window, only to glance back at him with the same smile on my face.

“Quit looking at me.” I giggled. He chuckled and pulled his phone back out, this time suddenly snapping a picture of me. I gaped at him then settled into a pout.

“Don’t make that face.” He pouted back as he captured yet another picture of me. The next picture was me with a glare.

“Are you done?” I asked. He shrugged, and took one last picture. I rolled my eyes with a slight smile playing across my lips as I closed my eyes, ready to get to Germany even though I wanted to go to Canada. I fell into a light sleep, almost half asleep as I waited for our landing.

***

“Honesty stop!” I yelled at her, aggravated and tired. Her smile faded to a frown as she sunk down into her chair instead of bouncing in it. I held my head in my hands as I leaned on the table. Louis was out and preparing for the concert while I was sitting here, unable to get my camera turned on. I took out the batteries one last time, and put them in again. I sighed in relief as the screen lit up, and I snapped a picture of Honesty pouting for getting reprimanded.

I loaded up the photographer’s website, getting the feel of things before I had to go out there, snapping pictures of the boys being themselves, and then popstars on stage. It was going to get stressful, I’m sure, but I knew it would also be a fun experience and I got paid for it so…

“Mummy, I’m hungry.” Honesty popped beside me. She was all over the place, I’m sure Harry gave her coffee on the plane.

“What did you get into?” I said quietly as I stood up, looking for something for her to eat. I was nervous and nauseous, not at all ready to begin taking pictures.

“Zoe, we need you to take a few pictures.” Somebody called for me. The woman who was helping me out with Honesty entered the room for me to do my job.

I took some pictures of the hyped up crowd, recording some of the action as well. I sneaked back to where the boys were with some fans, and took some images of them with their fans. I snapped a few more pictures, and went back to the room with Honesty, now anxious to start capturing them on stage. Honesty was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and I sat down to double check my SD card storage and go over the few images I took. I smiled at the small screen and began bouncing my knee as I waited for my que.

“Alright Zoe, c’mon.” Paul instructed. I took a deep breath as he led me down the stairs and into the pit where the bodyguards and other photographers were placed. There were random cameras everywhere for their upcoming movie. The opening act was 5SOS, who I haven’t gotten to personally meet yet due to some upcoming issues. I hoped to talk to them after the show. I wasn’t instructed to take pictures of them, but did so anyway just in case.

The band playing for nearly an hour, getting the fans hyped up and ready for One Direction. The crowd was steadily growing and the noise was getting loud. During the end of the last song, a message came on the screen, saying thirty minutes until One Direction was to perform. Paul gave me a thumbs up and I nodded at him. I saw Louis poke his head from backstage, and grin at the crowd before saying something to somebody.

As the screen switched from interviews and funny pictures and memes featuring One Direction to a countdown from ten, the crowd screamed the numbers and I held my camera in position. I mentally prepared myself for anything.

After all, you never know what could happen at a One Direction concert.

A/N: Sorry it’s so short >.<

Next Update: Monday, 8/11/14