EPILOGUE

Short, chubby fingers latch forcefully onto Taehyung's finger. Min Yoonji's shy smile creating a bright one upon my own face.

"She really seems to love you, " I tell him.

And it's true. Despite her love for Yoongi and I, there seems to be a special place in her heart for Taehyung.

Today is her third birthday, and she's been demanding poor Tae's attention all day. I fiddle with my engagement ring, worrying over Tae. Despite everything that's happened we still remain such close friends, but I know how much Yoongi's proposal hurt him. Even if he refuses to show it.

"Your daddy's gonna be home any minute, " Tae says to Yoonji. "Are you excited?"

"No!" She yells. "Not want Daddy. Want Tae-Tae."

She abandons Tae's finger in favor of lifting her hands and rocking on the pads of her feet, chubby cheeks jiggling with the effort.

"Up Tae-Tae! Yoonji want up!" She wails.

"Honey, Tae has to go. He promised he'd pick up some coffee for the rest of your uncles. They've all had a long day." I tell her softly.

It's been amazing, getting to go on tour with my boys. The fact that Yoonji was allowed to come... Well, I couldn't be more thankful to Bang PD if I tried.

"I'm home!" Yoongi shouts from the doorway.

Despite Yoonji's earlier words, she can't seem to waddle her way to daddy fast enough.

"Daddy!" She shouts excitedly. "Daddy, I miss you!"

Yoongi scoops her into his arms, plying her with kisses. She eats them all up, and I grunt. Of course. Turn away all of mommy's kisses but take daddy's like a champ.

"I've missed you too princess!" He exclaims.

Setting her down gently, he begins to remove his shoes. "Did you call for room service yet? This hotel has some awesome food, and I was hoping I wasn't too late to add my order to the mix." He says, placing his shoes to the side.

"No, " I reply as he wraps his arms around our baby once more. "I figured I'd wait for you so that we can eat as a family for once. We leave for Korea tomorrow and I know your schedule is gonna be packed."

Yoongi leans over, giving me a chaste peck on the lips in thanks. "My jagi really is the best, " he tells me.

"Well, that's my cue to get out if here, " Tae tells Yoonji. She turns to look at him with sorrowful eyes.

But he is already leaving, already at the door. Back to us, he mutters to himself lowly. Whatever he's saying is something that none of us can hear.

Taehyung exits the hotel, hands stuffed into his pockets and expression melancholic. It doesn't take long for him to wander across a coffee shop, and he steps inside leisurely. Sure, he'd volunteered to get coffee for everyone. But he'd never said anything about being expedient.

Thirty minutes and seven orders later, he finds himself heading back to the last place he really wants to be.

He loves Yoonji, he really does. But he still loves Emmy too. Not that it matters anymore. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell for him at this point.

And that's fine. He's glad that she's happy, and he's glad that his hyung is happy. Fatherhood suits Yoongi in a way that has surprised everyone.

As he walks the lamp-lit streets of New York, Tae loses himself in his emotions. So much so, that he fails to take into account where he is walking.

Suddenly, the drinks he is carrying are upended, spilling everywhere.

"Hey!" A woman screams.

Tae blinks in confusion. Before him stands a woman in a rather expensive looking suit, now covered entirely in coffee of all sorts.

"I'm so sorry, " he tells her in English. "Let me fix that for you!"