Chapter 1

Minho POV

I looked around, there were multiple girls staring at me. They always tried to flirt with me, that gave me the reputation of a fuckboy. In fact, I didn't like girls, in any way. I'm gay.

I had maths class, I sat down next to Hyunjin. He always complained about how much he hates maths, but I love it. Not many people know this, because it could harm my reputation. I was two chapters ahead of everybody so I had nothing to do.

I was scrolling through instagram when a recommended account showed up. It was of a cute boy, his username was
@/j.one._squirrel. His account was private and for a minute I hesitated to follow it, but the bell rang so I turned my phone off. It was lunch break.

I walked to our regular table with Hyunjin, Changbin and Felix were already there. They were in love. I always acted like I thought it was disgusting, while in fact I was kind of jealous.

They could openly date without being judged. I also craved feeling loved by someone, I knew many girls would want to be mine but I didn't want them. I looked for love, not a fuckbuddy. I continued eating while thinking about possible relationship options.

______________________________________________________________________________

Jisung POV

I walked into my new school. The first two periods I was busy with filling in papers so I didn't attend class. I have to admit that I am a little scared to go here, I don't know anybody but Felix. And he was in a relationship with Changbin, which meant that I would be third-weeling.

When I finally finished I walked to the cafeteria, to see an orange haired boy wave at me. I smiled softly and waved back. I felt as if everyone was looking at me.

They boy, Felix, walked up to me and hugged me. I had not seen him in four years. I hugged him back, which made his boyfriend groan. I pulled back and grinned at Felix, who did the same back. ''Come sit with us Ji'' Felix happily said while pulling me with him. I had no choice but to follow.

I sat down next to Felix, and an other boy was sitting on the other side of me. I didn't know him, obviously. He looked cute though. I didn't notice I was staring at him untill I heard a cough.

I looked up and blushed. Felix looked at me with a big smirk. ''Ji, these are Minho and Hyunjin.'' I nodded. Minho. ''So, what is your full name, at least I suppose you're not just called Ji'' Minho asked. I looked up at Minho.

"I-it stands for J-jisung'' I mumbled. Minho grinned, enjoying what kind of effect he had.

________________________________________________________

Mine

________________________________________________________

No one POV

Jisung had to go to science, he didn't know where the classroom was. He was lost in the hallways of the school, until a hand grabbed his shoulder. He let out a small sound and jumped back, feeling shocked by the touch.

He looked who the hand belonged to, and it was none other less than Minho. He started to (gay) panick. Minho noticed this and took a step closer to the younger. Jisung could feel his heart starting to race.

"Calm down, Jisung'' Minho said with a soft voice. Jisung suprisingly did as he said and calmed down. They stood there, very close to each other. Untill..

"MINHO HYUNG''

Minho started to panick and took a few steps back. He couldn't be seen like this. Nobody knew he was gay. Hyunjin came walking by, with a judging and confused look upon Jisung. A part of him wanted to scold Hyunjin, but the other part knew he shouldn't. He and Jisung weren't a couple and we're most likely not going to be.

"Hyung, we are going to skip class and go to the cinema, do you want to come?'' Hyunjin asked, still judging Jisung. Minho nodded slowly and then turned to face Jisung.

"Do you... want to join us?'' he asked the younger. Jisung's eyes widened ''w-won't we get in trouble?'' Minho smirked. ''Hyung, just leave him here, he's obviously a nerd'' Hyunjin said, walking towards Minho.

"I'm not a nerd, I'll come'' Jisung said, knowing it wasn't a good decision of him.

Minho was filled with joy, hearing that Jisung would tag along. Don't act like this, you're straight. You're too good for him. He heard a tiny voice say, but he ignored it.

"MINHO OPPA''

Ah shit. If there was one thing he was not interested in at the moment, it was her. Tifanny, an annoying ass populair girl who acted like she was in a relationship with Minho.

She ran up to him and hooked her arm in his, while slightly pushing Jisung away. Minho stood there, with a disgusted face. ''What do you want Tifanny?'' He untangled his arm and took a step closer to Jisung.

"Well,'' she started, making Minho sigh already, ''I heard you were going to the cinema, so I though we could make it a date! Hyunjin and Jeongin, Changbin and Felix, and ofcourse us two!''

Minho walked up to her, and cupped her face with his hands. She looked at him with a playfull look. Jisung was about to walk away when Minho said something that caught his interest.

"Tifanny, I won't ever, and let me repeat, ever go on a date with you. I am going with Jisung, and I would appreciate it if you would leave me the fuck alone,'' He let go of her face.

She stood there in shock. She nodded her head slowly and tears started filling up her eyes. She slowly walked away. ''Bitch'' Minho mumbled under his breath, which made Hyunjin laugh.

Minho grabbed Jisungs wrist and started to drag him to his car. He let Jisung sit in the passengers seat and Hyunjin had to sit in the back together with Jeongin, who just joined them.

Minho put on some music, and Jisung couldn't resist. He started singing along, which left the other boys amazed. Once the song finished Jisung noticed their amazed faces and started to feel shy.

"S-sorry'' he mumbled while looking at Minho. Minho smiled ''why would you be sorry, you sound great!'' By hearing that Jisung got a warm smile one his face and felt something he never felt before.

Hyunjin and Jeongin gave each other the look, they knew what was going on.

________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry if this sucks omg.