Epilogue

It was exactly two years later since they made that promise to each other. They have been together ever since, being the happiest couple you could imagine.

"Ji, don't be nervous! Everything is going to be fine!" Felix tried to calm the nervous boy in front of him. Jisung was very excited but also anxious for what was about to happen. He slowly nodded, knowing there was no reason for him to stay anxious.

"Let's go, Lixie!"

Jisung was walking down a long white path filled with flowers. Felix was walking next to him, their arms hooked into each other's.

Music was starting to fill up the park, people quickly stood up when they saw Jisung. He felt nervous because everyone was looking at him, but when he saw Minho he calmed down.

He was focussed on the boy the whole time, not giving any attention to the others. Felix was guiding Jisung to Minho, and when they were close he let him go.

"Goodluck, Sungie."

Jisung walked up to Minho, who was trying to hold back his tears. Both of them were dressed in a black suit, with flowers.

They turned to the priest, who was ready to read to them. While he was reading out his whole story, Minho and Jisung both only payed attention to each other.

First it was Minho's turn to speak. He looked at the paper he was holding in his shaky hands, clearing his throat before speaking.

"My dear Jisung, the first day I met you I was already in love. You were so sweet and shy, and you made me feel things I never felt before. When you became my boyfriend, I felt like I could scream so loud of joy, pinguins could hear me. We have had many adventures together, and I hope we can have many more in the future. I love you my little squirrel."

Jisung looked at him, tears of joy in his eyes. Minho's words made him feel even more in love. The priest gestured at Jisung that it was his turn to start.

"Hyung, the first time we made eye-contact you made me fall for you. I was new to the school and you decided to help me, and make me fall in love with you. You've helped me to battle many of my fears and I can't explain to you how thankfull I am for that. I love you with every bit of my heart and I know that we will live a happy life together. I love you."

Nobody was against the marriage, so from that day on they were husband and squirrel.
___________________________________
Please read the next page <3