Chapter 15

"Hyung he's- he's not important, nevermind it." Jisung smiled softly at the elder, trying to hide his anxiety.
(A/N not today kiddos y'all gotta wait to know)

Minho nodded and trusted his boyfriend. They were both enjoying their drinks and chatting away about what has happened and what their plans were.

"Hyung, I stole some money from my parents; we could get planetickets and move to an other country" Jisung said, hoping Minho would agree. Minho nodded and smiled, "that's a great idea Ji, let's go to my home and pack some stuff."
____________________________________

Minho was packing his stuff while Jisung was sitting on his bed, staring at him with loving eyes. He felt bad for the fact he put Minho through this, but he knew there wasn't a chance he could change his mind.

Jisung used Minho's phone to tell his friends about their plans. Felix was the only one who thought it was a terrible idea, mostly because he was very protective over Jisung, he still didn't trust Minho completely.

They both decided to stay at Chan and Woojin's place for the night, so they could get enough rest for their journey. They decided to go to Canada, they've heard great things about the country. Jisung's English was decent enough to communicate but Minho's wasn't, which could be a problem for them.
_____________________________

"Minho hyung, do you think this will work out?" Jisung said with a sigh, clinging onto the elder while laying next to him. Minho nodded, "it's the only option we have at the moment Ji, it has to work."

Jisung couldn't sleep that night, he was feeling anxious and frustrated. In his opinion, Minho deserved to live a happy life in Korea with his friends, and it wasn't fair that he had to go deal with Jisung's problems.

He was looking at the sleeping boy next to him, his brown hair slightly in front of his closed eyes, his lips opened slightly while breathing softly. Jisung started to sob, making sure he was quiet so Minho wouldn't wake up.

Jisung stood up from the bed, leaving a sleeping Minho behind. He grabbed his bags and quietly left the house, on his way to the airport. He knew he'd feel broken without Minho but he just couldn't put the boy through all of his shit.

It was 3AM, busses weren't driving untill 7 so he was sitting in the park, drowning in his thoughts while listening to music. He was minding his own bussines when a tall figure appeared in front of him.

Jisung looked up at the tall figure and he froze. It was the waiter from before. Jisung stood up and wanted to walk away but the boy pulled him back by his wrist.

He brought his head closer to Jisung's and caressed his cheek with his hand. "Hmm, you're still mine babe" the tall boy said with a husky voice. Jisung started screaming and tried to escape the boy's grip, but he simply wasn't strong enough.

The tall boy enjoyed Jisung's screams for help. He looked at Jisung with an evil smirk and left, leaving the squirrel like boy shocked with tears in his eyes.
_______________________________
After a few hours he sat in the bus, on his way to the airport. He looked at the time, thinking to himself that Minho would soon wake up, noticing he was gone. He felt bad for leaving his boyfriend, but it was for the best... right?

He still didn't have a phone, his mom still had his, so if anything would happen he couldn't call anyone.

__________________________
Minho woke up, feeling cold. His eyes were still closed and he was feeling next to him, no Jisung. His eyes quickly opened and he jumped up. His boyfriend was gone!

He ran down the stairs, hoping he'd be in the kitchen. When he looked around the whole house, he came to the conclusion that Jisung was gone. He noticed that there was missing a plane ticket, and all Jisung's stuff was gone as well.

He jumped into his car, making his way to the airport. He was going way faster than the speedlimit, hoping he'd still be in time.

After a heartcrushing half an hour he finally arrived, he ran inside and started looking for Jisung. He was starting to panick when his phone rang, it was Jisung? Minho knew he didn't have his phone anymore so he got confused.

"Hello, this is Lee Minho right?" A familiar female voice said. "U-uhm y-yes it is, but who are you?"

"I'm Jisung's mom, I just wanted to let you both know that Jisung doesn't have to marry Chitoge anymore. His cousin wanted to do it for him, and also wanted to take over our company so you're both free. Have a nice life."

The call was ended, Minho stood there with a shocked expression, tears starting to fill his eyes. He ran to the reception and pushed everyone aside in front of him.

"Ma'am could I please make an announcement?" The woman looked at him confused but nodded while handing him the mic.

"Jisung, my little squirrel, I know you're here and I know you can hear me right now. Everything is solved, your parents gave up so please come back."

He gave the mic back to the woman, who was looking at him with big eyes.
_____________

Jisung did indeed hear the announcement. He stood there with his passport in his hand, he was about to enter the gates.

"Sir? Please hand your ID" a stern woman said with an annoyed tone. He looked at her and shook his head. He ran past the line that was behind him, heading to his boyfriend.

When he saw Minho he quickened his pace and jumped onto the boy, causing both of them to fall. They were hugging each other while laying on the floor, smiling with joyfull tears in their eyes.

The moment seemed perfect, at least that was untill a dark figure appeared.

_________________________________
Hi wow I updated are y'all proud?
Anyways thanks for 15k reads lmao I can't believe it tbh jjeksj.
I know this seems like a nice ending bUt because all of you wanted this story to procceed I'll add more drama🤷🏼‍♀️
Anyway, untill we meet again