The lake

*Three days later*

*Rinnah's POV*

As I hop out of the van after Sydney, I take a second to stop and look at the lake house. It's a majestic tan house that sits at the edge of a small cove but overlooks the bigger part of the lake.

 I smile to my self. This is going to be an amazing trip.

 "I'll come help unpack in a second but first I want to go down to the dock", I say to who ever is behind me and start walking down the path to the right of the house.

 The closer I get to the lake my smile widens. The view is amazing. It's around noon and the sun is glistening on the lake making it sparkle. When I get to the dock I walk all the way to the edge and take a deep breath. Closing my eyes I take in the sound and smell of the lake.

 Suddenly I feel the dock move up and down and I know someone is on it. Whoever it is walks to me and stops.

 Strong arms wrap around my waist and I smile. Ross.

 We stand there peacefully without words for a few moments then Ross breaks the silence.

 "You happy?", Ross whispers in my ear making my heart beat a little faster.

 "Mhh", I hum enjoying the feeling of Ross' touch and the thought of spending a week here.

 "Good', Ross whispers back and pulls me into a tighter hug while burrowing his face in my hair.

 After I take a couple more deep breaths I know it's time to go help unpack.

 "Let's get back up there", I say turning around as Ross steps back.

 "We wouldn't want people thinking something steamy was happening down here", I comment walking off the dock.

 Before I can take another step Ross grabs my wrist and spins me around. Because it happens so fast I slam into him and he holds me to him tight.

 "What if there was something steamy happening down here?", he asks seductively while smirking at me.

 "There isn't", I reply simply and tickle his sides making him let go for a second in which I break free.

 When he composes himself, I'm already running back up the path.

 "Hey that's not fair!", Ross yells running after me.

 I almost make it to the van when I feel Ross grab my waist.

 Surprised I scream as he turns me around and kisses me hard. I would pull away but that's impossible. This is Ross. He makes me melt instantly.

 "Ew gross!", someone exclaims from behind.

 We pull apart to find Rocky with a disgusted look on his face.

 I laugh."Something wrong with kissing Rocky?', I taunt as I look up at Ross with a smirk.

 He starts kissing me again making sure to make tons of noise.

 "Ew not here", Rocky whines.

 We pull apart again and laugh.

 As we start unloading the van I hear Rocky mummer something about getting a room.

 Typical Rocky. Always making everything inappropriate.

 After the van is unloaded I carry my stuff to my room.

 Thankfully I'm rooming with Sydney. Rydel volunteered to share with Camilla because she is the one out of us three who gets along with her enough to put up with sharing a room with her.