Chapter 2- Little Angels

Flashback

You cannot tell a story from the middle...so I will start it from the beginning. I was born to the Haven family. They were close to the Russells. The Russells were a poor family...just like mine. Two years after my birth, their family gave birth to two beautiful twins...Alec and Jane. They are two of the most amazing children I have ever met. Since their parents were always busy with chores and making money, I usually spent time babysitting them for free. After all, they are so well behaved. However, as the years progressed, I started to notice...strange things that happen to people around them...including me. Whenever someone did something good for them, good things would happen. But when someone scorned or mocked them, death and despair would follow. Villagers got suspicious and condemened them as witches. Of course I disagreed. They were nothing but little angels. However, they were burned at the stake the following night. I plead and begged the council to reconsider their decisions. Soon, they got annoyed from my constant chatter and proposed that I was just a witch helping other witches so I was to be burned with the very two people I grew up with. I was the first one to be burned...the villager's howls of cheers still echos in my ears. A vampire turned me just as I was about to die. I never knew who it was...I just ran away from the memories that serve as a memory for my horrific past.

End Flashback

I looked at the two hooded figures in front of me. Why do they seem so famiiar? The other two in the back served as body guards...but...

"Who are you?" I asked.

I finally spoke..for the first time...in two thousand years.