I🖤

It has been few days since Jihee started work. She feels fresh and alive. Now she can believe in herself and even be more independent than before. However she has that missing piece inside of her that she doesn't know what it is.

It is Saturday morning a sunny day in winter.
Both girls are having their breakfast which is cereal. "It's sunny today" Sumin speaks after she sees outside the window. "Are you free today Jihee?" She asks, Jihee nods in reply because her mouth was full. "That's great then we should go on a picnic with my  boyfriend" Sumin excitingly says. After hearing that, Jihee changes her mind "Nevermind I'm not tagging along". "What why?" Asks Sumin in disappointment. "I dont want to be the third wheel and hear your lovey dovey conversations.  I may not be able to see what both of you are doing but I can still hear you" Jihee cringes as she remembers Sumin and her boyfriend's conversations. "I have been there before I don't want to repeat that situation again." She says as she continues eating her cereal. "No no don't worry about that."Sumin makes an evil face, that Jihee has no idea about. "I am going to bring a friend of mine so you are coming with me".

Few hours later
DING DONG

A doorbell is echoing inside the house. "It must be my baby" Sumin excitingly runs to the door.
The doors open, a tall guy appears. The couple began to act all lovey dovey. "Hi... Taehyung." As Jihee waves soullessly, knowing she might spend her day being the third wheel. "What's wrong Jihee is there something bothering you?" Taehyung worriedly asks her.
"I'm fine" she answers him.

Taehyung is a sweet 24 years old guy, a brother like to Jihee. He is just like the two girls. When he was 10 years old kid, he lost his parents when they went on a trip to the beach and never met them after that. He was moved to the girls orphanage that's where they met each other.

"Can we go to the Cafe that is near us please taetae? I need my afternoon coffee." Sumin asks Taehyung in a charming tune, and obviously Taehyung has to agree.

At the coffee shop, Taehyung drops the two girl to get their coffee. Taehyung left to get his car filled with gas. Jihee is now nervous, she hopes she wont see the guy from last time. That incident where she accidentally hugged him, she can't get it out of her head. "Hey you are here today. We want to get our usual coffee please." Sumin smiles at the barista. 'Oh no don't tell me' Jihee thought, she closed her eyes /as if she want to leave the world at this moment/ and pressed her  lips together. "Is your hand okay now?" The guy asks worried as he hands them their hot drink. She hears his voice it was him the guy from before. "Yes my hand is all fine thanks to you" she shows her hand to him. A sudden touch is felt on her hand, the girl flinches. The guy took her hand to examine it to see if it left any burn scars. Sumin is  enthusiastically loving the two of them interacting.  After a moment of examining he realizes what he is doing. "I a-apologize for what I just d-did. I was so worried so I had to check your hand" he stutters. 'He has soft hands' as Jihee gets lost in her thoughts. Sumin nudges Jihee to bring her back to reality. "We have never introduced us to you. So this is my best friend Jihee and I am Sumin" she smiles at the guy. "Oh yes Jihee told me she wanted to thank you for your help so she is inviting to join us on a picnic and treat you for your kindness" as she continues. "I would love to join you, My shift is ending in like an hour from now" the guy agrees. The time Jihee came back to reality she chokes on her coffee.
"That's great we will leave first. Here is Jihee's number we will send the location through her number" Sumin has the biggest smile on her face ever. "We didn't get you name sir. What is your name?" Patiently waiting for his name.

" I am J..."

A loud sound comes from the outside of the coffee shop which interrupts their conversation.

_______________________________
Taehyung is the new character 😃 but is not the main character.
Who is the main character do you think?😉
Is it
Joon?
Jin?
Jung Hoseok?
Jimin?
Jungkook?
Who do you want it to be?😆
It is definitely not Yoongi☹️
But it could be YoonJi🤣
I still haven't chosen the main character but I wanted him with the letter J in his name, to make it hard for you to guess?😃