39. Bonus Chapter 2!

A/N: I've gotten so much fan fiction idea's today. Like it's crazy–

-

MACKENZIE'S POV:

Johnny forced me to the floor, me aching of pain and begging for him to stop. I rubbed the soar spot on my arm, hoping the pain would just go away. Annie and Hayden were laughing in the background, causing me to groan.

Johnny and I both burst out into a fit of laughter. I select a small white pillow nearby, lazily standing up and launching the pillow at his face.

It hit Johnny's head, not causing much damage. The pillow fell to the floor, as Johnny lightly winced and glared at me right after. I cover my hand over my mouth to contain my laughter. I gave him an apologizing look, slowly yet warily picking up the white pillow off of the floor.

Johnny took the time to pick up his own pillow, me running far away from him and putting the pillow in front of my face to protect me. I know all he'll be doing is throwing a pillow at me, but part of me was still scared.

Yes. We were having a pillow fight. It's kind of ironic, since Johnny had yelled at Hayden and I only a week ago for having a pillow fight. Saying we were kids. Well, now he's doing it too. I don't know how we got to this point. We were watching a movie in Hayden's living room, then Hayden tossed a pillow at Annie. It all started from there, and pillows continued to be thrown across the room. We've been doing this for thirty moments or so.

We all have the mental age of a six-year-old kid. I guess we never really grew up. We were still kids at heart, and our immaturity doesn't really set a good example for Lauren.

Speaking of children, Annie had finally told Hayden about her pregnancy. Alike to how Johnny took my pregnancy a few years ago, Hayden was extremely happy with the news. He's been warming up to the idea of having a child of his own for the last while.

All he does is talk about his future baby. I remember Johnny doing the same thing. It seemed exciting back then, but now it just seems annoying and repetitive. I'm sure Johnny and I sounded like that a few years ago.

Johnny and I got re-married four days ago. We got it re-confirmed at our visit to the court, and my mom had given me another set of divorce papers just in case.

This time, I took them. I hid them in our room, one of the drawers that are filled with unwanted papers. The last thing Johnny would ever do this look through there. I accepted the papers this time because I don't know what the future holds anymore.

I didn't think Johnny and I would ever get divorced, and getting re-married was the least-expected thing I ever thought would happen. I do think Johnny is going to permanent. But I'm not making the same mistake again, and I just want some cautious measure. I need to know that the papers will be nearby, just in case anything happens.

I surely don't want to have to ask for them again from my mom, all she'd be doing is constantly nagging me about how I shouldn't have put so much trust in Johnny for the second time. But that was just in case. I don't think Johnny will cheat on me again, and getting divorced once more is highly unlikely.

And I'm willing to take my chances. I'm better off with him than without him anyway. I wouldn't be able to stay away from him, even if I wanted to.

Before Johnny could get to me, Hayden smacked him on the back of the head with his own pillow. Johnny annoyingly turned around, as Hayden sent him a sensitive smile. Next thing I know, Johnny lashes out at Hayden and begins beating him with the pillow he was previously going to beat me with.

Annie and I both gaze at each other, pillows in hand. Giggling, we smack each other with the cushions. Unlike playing with Johnny and Hayden, Annie and I aren't really competitive. Nor do we liking hurting other people just for the fun of it. 

It's that kind of girl play, where you're completely joking around. Of course, I love both Johnny and Hayden, but they can get a little aggressive at times. Having a girl best friend is the solution to that problem.

Pillows continued to get flung across the room. Twenty minutes later, we're back to watching the movie. We left Lauren with a babysitter, it's the same one we've sent her to since she was born. The babysitter's name is Lexi Drew. (A/N: One word. Faith.) She's quite frankly grown attached to Lauren and now enjoys her company. I trust her and don't believe she'd ever do anything to hurt Lauren.

Hayden and Johnny are accidentally and unknowingly doing some form of gay spooning on the couch. It just seems so casual for them, and I'd be lying if I said this wasn't the first time this has happened. Annie and I send each other a look, one of a combination of jealousy and amusement. 

We've all had that gay ship in our lives. Even though Johnny is and always will be the love of my life, I can't help but fall in love with Johayden. It really is a cute ship. I clear my throat, causing both Johnny and Hayden's attention to revert to me. 

"What?" Hayden yawns. There was a bag of popcorn in front of those two, it's been there for a while now. It's not like they've been paying attention to it, considering they haven't even paid attention to the position they are currently in. The popcorn bowl remains untouched. They've been hogging it, and I got a sudden popcorn craving.

"I want the bowl," I signal to the bowl. Johnny looks down, finally noticing. He then completely ignores me, turning his attention to the television. Mean Girls is a movie I've probably watched about a good hundred times. Even after viewing the movie that much times, it never gets boring. 

I gave Johnny an annoyed look due to Johnny's actions. Annie chuckled, taking the time to shirt out of the couch and pick up the popcorn bowl herself. She hands it to me, then walks back to the couch she was sitting on after I thank her. It's like Annie is the only non-lazy person in this house.

I test the popcorn, popping a piece into my mouth. I crunch onto the popcorn, realizing the flavor. Butter. I shrug carelessly. It's the classic flavor, nothing special. I continue eating it, watching the iconic movie.

-

A/N: I hate this chapter as well. I feel like I'm never happy with my writing. It's just... not good. I don't think my story ideas are bad (I tell all of mine to my cousin and she always insults them, so I'm insecure about that too–). I want to take a break, but that's selfish, so I won't. I want to edit my chapters like super well bc they suck, so I'll just do that in Princess.

I had a horrible day today. But no one cares, they just want to read the story, so just... know that ur good enough. People don't deserve you. Ur special, and being left out sucks. You'll get through it eventually <3

The epilogue is next... which'll be out by the end of the upcoming weekend.

-1273 Words.