35. "I never stopped loving you."

A/N: This is specifically for briianna-

Kashton stuff got leaked and my Jenzie heart can't take this–

IF JENZIE AIN'T GONNA REUNITE SOON THEN IMA CRY. LENZADIA REUNITES, AND JOHNNY HAS BEEN WORKING ON MUSIC, AND THEY SAID THEY'D REUNITE IN OCTOBER SO UM.

NADIA IS FINE. I'LL ADMIT, I DIDN'T LIKE HER AT FIRST. BUT NOW I REALIZE SHE'S GORGEOUS AND NICE ASF, SHE KNOWS HER LINE AND DOESN'T GET INVOLVED WITH JENZE. (THE TOAL ECLIPSE THING WASN'T HER FAULT). LIKE JADIA IS GONE. KAYDEN IS GONE TOO, WE KNOW THAT FOR SURE. BUT KASHTON CAN GET TF OUT OF HERE! OKAY BYE.

I updates yesterday, and today. I'm proud of myself.

-

MACKENZIE'S POV:

My mind was fuzzy and empty as I walked to Hayden's house. I thought of random things, and kept my attention on me feet that were wandering me to Hayden's house. I was quite glad that my mind went blank during the walk, I couldn't talk myself out of it and sprint back home.

I took a deep breath, reassuring myself that this is the right decision. Knocking on Hayden's, I bit my lip. Maybe this isn't the right decision. Johnny is still in mad at me, maybe I could give it another day to get him to calm down? No. I've already waited long enough, I'm not stalling any longer. I nodded my head, encouraging myself that this is the correct choice.

I waited a little while, no one answered the door. I sighed, knocking once again. I'm sure they didn't hear it, but part of me thought they just didn't want to open, knowing it was me. 

For the second time, there was no answer. I rolled my eyes, impatient. This time, I wasn't the one delaying it. It was the stupid doorbell.

The door creaked open, revealing a clueless-looking Johnny, who widened his eyes once he saw me hopelessly standing there. His face softened, which told me he wasn't as angry as he was before. He sighed, giving me a knowing look. I didn't bother to smile, but kept my face numb. The cold weather made that extremely easy for me to do.

"I thought I told you to leave," Johnny speaks, leaning against the white door frame.

"I know–" Hayden interrupts me, appearing out of nowhere. Hayden opens the door wider, both of them shifting so they have room to fit in the door. I awkwardly stood there, in complete silence. 

 Hayden faced Johnny, rolling his eyes. "This is my house. I get to decide who stays and goes." Hayden then faced me, welcoming me in. "Mackenzie, you can come in."

I sent Johnny a smug look, as he greeted me with his own wicked glare. I stepped into the house, keeping my eyes on the things in front of me. I had no reason to look over at Johnny anymore, I already knew there was a glare there. 

Hayden ran upstairs, claiming he was going to check up on Annie– who was currently watching Lauren. Johnny lays on the couch, pulling out his phone. I lean against the wall, constantly attempting to tell myself to just go for it and ask him to talk. I technically made my decision back at home, and it was much easier to do there, because Johnny wasn't in the room. But now he is, and anxiety is getting the better of me.

Is this even the right decision? What if he cheats on me again? Am I really going to let myself fall for him, and get heartbroken once again?

I rolled my eyes at how much of a coward I am, finally letting loose and walking towards Johnny. He eyes me warily, settling his phone down on his lap. I stood there, hovering over his figure on the couch. Johnny raised an eyebrow, as I groaned and pulled his arm.