I rolled my eyes. So much for a boss. "Whatever knucklehead."

"Did you just insult me, I can't wait to see Luca kiss you. That's sweet revenge." He said chuckling.

"Eewww.....don't say things like that, I'm gonna puke before time." I said when I reached the top of the stairs and started walking down the hall way. It was full of armed men and I tried my best to act normal. When I reached the last room, the huge men looked at me and nodded. I knocked and got in. The sight in front of me was enough to make me freeze. There were two men kissing each other.

"Who would have thought Luca is into men too? Bisexual bastard. Enjoy your threesome, baby." He teased me and I wish I could answer without looking like a psycho. Ughhh. "Seduce the fuck out OF them."

I cleared my throat and tried my best to walk towards both guys who had stopped kissing and were already looking at me, without shame. "Hi handsome."

I noticed that one guy looked to be atleast thirty and the other was way older, probably Mr. DeLuca. He stared at me, his eyes darkening.

"Look at how his old eyes are roaming your body. If only he knows. Have a good time princess, I can't bear to watch you guys have sex, it's gonna be so boring." He teased me and I wished I could just slap him so hard. The worst part was that I couldn't retort without looking crazy.

"Who are you?" He asked in a thick Russian accent. He then turned to his partner. "You invited another person?" The young man shook his head.

I shook my head too and walked closer to them, sitting on the table in the office. Both men were on the couch. "Marco Marco, I've always dreamed of being with you. Sorry for being rude. I'm Alexandria Mae. Daughter of Gian Mae." I forced myself to say and flashed him what I hoped would come out as a seductive smile.

He smiled in realization. "I've heard so much about you but have never seen you in real life. You're the bomb. What do you want?"

I smiled seductively. "You. And since you have a partner, I want both of you."

"Damn baby, that sounds hot. Like you're some pro or something."

I rolled my eyes. I was doing all these for mom. I didn't want her to die now so I had to do this. Eewww.

Marco turned excitedly to his partner. "Georgio did you hear that? She wants us."

Like hell I do. How disgusting. I swear Dreidan will pay for this. I looked back at the couple with ugly smirks on their ugly faces. "But we can't...uhhh....."

"Stop shuttering " I heard him say firmly. "Tell them you want to do it in the room."

"We can't do it here. Let's go to the room." I tried hard not to sound scared.

Both men smiled and pointed to a door I didn't see when I got in. How can they be so dumb to just believe me without any questions? Rich fools. The sleeping powder was in my shoe. Georgio led the way and I walked behind him, Marco following. I felt his hands touching and pressing my butt and I fought the urge to slap his hands so bad. The room was big and dark and I noticed there was already some powder on a stool by the bed. My best shot. I walked over to it and passed my hand over the substance.

"You like it?" Georgio asked unbuckling his pants.

Marco on the other hand started kissing my bare back and I walked away from him. "So impatient, daddy." I trailed of sensuously. How I got the courage to do this is still a mystery to me.

"Arrgggghhh.....I just got harder hearing you call me that. Say it again." The old, almost bald man said. Could this night get any worse?

I chuckled and I heard Mr. Black chuckle too. "Then I'll scream daddy throughout. But first, we need to spice things up. I heard of your famous LION. Can I taste it?" I said sitting on the bed.

His eyes narrowed a bit. "How do you know about that?"

I gulped nervously.

"Tell him you overheard your dad talk about it." Dreidan reminded me.

I gulped again. "Daddy. I heard my dad say it."

Both men laughed before Georgio spoke up. "She's a daddy's little girl only that her daddy doesn't know who she really is."

Marco laughed and nodded in agreement.

As they spoke, I silently slipped out the powder from my heels and acted like everything was alright. "There are no drinks here, and I'm pretty thirsty. We need to get all riled up before starting."

They both nodded in agreement. "Daddy please bring the LION, and Gio, the drinks, while I undress." I said seductively. This is all for mom.

"Go downstairs and get my favourite bottle of whisky Georgio." Marco said kissing my body. I literally puked. Georgio wore his clothes and went out.

"Even though I love the view from here, you have to turn it" I heard his voice. What does he mean? "I'm talking about the camera." I looked at my chest and blushed. The camera had turned which means he was staring at my boobs. Such a pervert. I hurriedly arranged it.

I stood up and walked to the other side of the bed, removing my earings. "Where's the LION? I'm so impatient to taste it daddy."

He laughed and stood up, walking to another part of the room.

"Change of plan Avatia, look at where he keeps the drugs,then take that lamp in front of you and hit him right on the head till he passes out. You have 5 minutes. Georgio has been taken care of but you need to be fast before you're been caught." I heard Mr. Black say seriously. His demeanour changed like a pregnant woman's mood.

I quickly did what he said. I took off my heels so I wouldn't make a sound, grabbed the lamp and slowly made my way to where Marco was. He was squatting. By the time I reached him and was about to hit him, he pulled my legs in front and I fell down. Ow!

He stood up and turned around, putting his leg on my throat. Oh my God, he knew I was going to hit him. I was already running out of air. "I knew you were too good to be true." He took out his phone and showed me a picture of a beautiful blonde. "This is Alexandria and she's presently in Dubai. So who the fuck are you?" He asked and started speaking angrily in Russian. He pulled out a gun and pointed it directly to my face.

My eyes were watering already and the air in my system was running short. I couldn't even cough. "Who sent you, little bitch? Person couldn't even teach you how to carry out a simple mission. I'm gonna kill you and send your body to whoever sent you here so fucking tell me, puta, who sent you here?"

All of a sudden, the door flew open. "I did." I heard Mr. Black say and then three gunshots in the air before I passed out.

___________________________________

Please vote if this chapter was cool.

Your thoughts?😏😏