Chapter One

A YEAR AGO......

           I woke up to a very bright morning. Sunlight passing through my sliding window and heat acccumulating in my room. I grabbed my phone on my bedside table and got shocked to see that its already 7:30 am, my first day at work and I will be late.

         I just moved from my apartment yesterday so I eventually needed to fix my things and sleeping late in the process.

         I got up fast and took a quick shower, put on my black jeans , white v-neck long sleeves and black stilleto then went to my refrigerator  grabbed every food my hands could hold stuck it on my mouth snatched my brown leather sling bag and rushed through the door.

          As I reach the sidewalk I checked the time .

          "Ow its 7:50" I sighed in relief.

            Thankfully its only 5 minutes walk from my apartment to work and I've got 5 minutes spare time. So I managed to walk slowly and took a moment to familiarize of myself to my new surrounding, glancing sideways to buildings and people I pass through, most are staring at me.

       I am a Filipina with a brown skin, black shoulder length straight hair, dark brown eyes and 5 7" in height. Making me noticeable and eye-catching to people with different nationality.

       Reaching my workplace , I fixed my cubicle putting on my favorite picture and starting to work.

         "Hey there" a pretty blonde hair said.

         I smiled as a reply.

        "By the way, I'm Danika" she reached her hand.

         "Dannah , Dannah Estemengker" then gave her a handshake.

         "Nice meeting you, see you later after work" she whispered,smiled then left.

         I guess I'll be getting along with her , she seems to be nice.

        Getting back to reality , I started working. I am an office clerk in a manufacturing company. I review customer invoices for accuracy, ensure that all invoices are mailed to customers on time and more all about customer.

       Boring yet an easy work and a great start on my career.

       It's 4 in the afternoon and Danika fetched me on my working table.

      "You wanna go eat something, its great to have somebody accompany you in dinner?" She asked

      "I bet it is" I smiled at her

       "Ok it'll be my treat for today because it's your first day and I want to have a new friend" she smiled back

       At the restaurant we started talking about ourselves.

          "So tell me about yourself, it made me curious seeing you here because it doesn't happen all the time that an asian girl would work here"she said

        "Ok, I am a Filipina, but raised here in US, 25, no boyfriend and wanted to start making my career as an accountant" I replied

         "Ohh I see, and girl you made the right decision to work around here" she said with an accent.

          Maybe I did.

          We finished our food and decided to take some drinks.

          "I don't plan to get drunk tonight but if something interesting happen I might just not control myself" she exclaimed , the both of us laughed

         Drinking our first shot, we decided to play a game, seemingly familiar to everybody, it's truth or dare, the rules are simple, we'll just have to drink a shotglass of vodka if we don't want to answer the question but if someone did answer the person who had the question would take the drink.

          She started "How many men have you slept with?"

          "3, 4 if we count the pennis that didn't went all the way in"

          "Thats a little conservative girl"

         " My turn , how old were you when you first had sex" I told her in a sexy manner

          "16, we were camping and the lucky boy snuck into my tent"

         "That's a little sneaky dear"

         The conversation went on until the both of us got lost of track.

          We are now dancing wildly at a club and I can't remember how we even got here . I may have danced to everyone now. Dancing and more dancing is exhausting and at the same time is invigorating , amplifying my craving for something undeniably gratifying. Someone grabbed me and started kissing me and I gave back his kisses. He stopped and asked my name.

          "Whats your name baby?" He asked me in a sexy manner

          With that I had a chance to see his face , his dazzling gray eyes, wet red thin lips and his strong well defined jawline gave me an excitement down to my well preserved private part.

          "Dannah" then gave her a flirting  look and left him hanging.

           I have lost my sight to Danika and started to worry that she might have gone home but the beat kept me on dancing . Someone danced with me and the beat went endless.

          Until everything went blurry and all I can feel is the liquor taking over my exhausted body  and falling down went next.