8 | ❝ Of Dragons And Dinosaurs ❞

Start from the beginning

"Gukkie is sorry," Jeongguk mumbles, his bottom lip jutting out and any moment he could burst into a fit of guilty tears. "No baby, Hyung is fine," Namjoon coos, swinging the fluffball around to take his mind off the incident, his giggles back in the house.

"Here you go, Joon," You walk out from your room to see the intimacy between the pair and your heart turns gooey. They look up at you, Gguk with expectant eyes and Namjoon with a serious look, which meant you had to explain the wonder to yet another individual.

"I know what you're thinking, but he is-"

The bell cuts you off and now you are certain that it will go to the trash if it rings again. The male with shoulders broader than the Pacific itself and looks that could put any prince to shame taps his foot impatiently. Jin's blonde hair shined in the moonlight which peered in from the window of the corridor of your floor casted a halo behind him.

"Is Joon here?" he huffs as if he ran to get to her place. Jin and Namjoon lived on the 4th floor of the complex, with Yoongi and Jimin on the second and Jeongguk and yourself on the sixth.

"Baby, I am," Namjoon calls out making Jeongguk look at him and Jin pushes past you completely disregarding your existence. Jin feels a tug at his heartstrings seeing his fiance with a child in his arms. A small smile appears on his plump lips.

"Y/N, is he yours?" Jin inquires not quite believing his eyes. "Um, it's complicated. I'll let you guys know the whole story later but right now, I need to rush back to the clinic. A cat operation. Can you guys take care of him? I'll be back as soon as possible. Bye!" You see the opportunity and rush out of the house, your white coat slung haphazardly over your frame.

Namjoon jumps down on the couch with Gukkie in his strong arms, making him squeal at the action. "Joon-ah, be careful. You don't want to hurt..." Jin trails off.

"Gguk. His name is Gguk," Joon continues for him, with the former snuggling his cheek in Namjoon's large hand and looking him up with big curious eyes.

"Wow, I want kids Namu," Jin thinks out loud making Namjoon whip his head at him at the speed of light almost snapping it. Jeongguk climbs onto Joon's lap, small hands fisting his shirt as he tries his best to reach to his shoulders to reach out to Jin. The latter noticing willingly takes him and sits Gukkie on his thigh.

"Gguk-ah, are you hungry? Should Hyung cook for you?" Seokjin asks, his voice low and tender. Gguk's face lits up at the thought his hands busy playing with Jin's fingers, feeling them up and down.

Jin carries Jeongguk to the kitchen and makes him sit on the counter. He gives him a pack of banana milk from the fridge and pierces it with a straw that had a little lemon sponge cutout. The younger makes himself comfortable on the marble, his Tata plush under one of his thighs.

The hood of Jeongguk's pink onesie made it seem like he had bunny ears on top of his head, his jet-black bangs covered his forehead. His pretty doe-like eyes shone in the lighting of the kitchen and he keenly observed Seokjin's movements as he cut the seaweed into minuscule pieces.

"Hyung! I want eat!" Jeongguk points to the chopping board in front of Jin, eyes trained on the colourful vegetables. Seokjin chuckles, "Ahh, gukkie they are not cooked yet."

"Gukkie wants it now," He continues to whine, pout eminent. "Gguk-ah, if you eat them now you'll get owies," Jin pokes his tummy earning a giggle from the fluffball. "Pwease?" Jeongguk gives Seokjin the most pleading look ever, bottom lip jutting out, eyes sparkling. Seokjin doesn't stand his guard too long after that.

"Since you asked Hyung so nicely, I'll give you a carrot," Seokjin hands him the smallest one out of the bundle after washing it. "How about you go and see what's Joonie Hyung doing, hmm? " Jin puts him down on his feet and he races away into the living space with the orange carrot clutched in his hand.