8 | ❝ Of Dragons And Dinosaurs ❞

______________________

OF DRAGONS AND DINOSAURS

❝ RAWR RAWR!❞

______________________

"Noona, I want cwddules!" Jeongguk screams at the top of lungs as he sees you walk by in front of him while talking to Tae. You've been on the phone with him for quite some time working out the details of Gguk's apartment and a fixed reason for his absence.

"How about we say that we had a kid and we didn't tell anyone about it because..." You stop pacing around to think.

"Because...we were ashamed or something to tell everyone?" Taehyung's statement sounds more like a question than an idea.

The bell rings at the same time and Jeongguk becomes really impatient. He screeches loudly to get your attention and climbs down his thrown on your couch made by the Tata plush and your radish one, downright using the Shooky one to sit on.

"Yeah, let's do that. I got to go. Bye Taehyung-ah!" And walk towards the door, the toddler at your feet, failing to have your attention sits on his bum, hands crossed across his little chest with a hint of an angry pout.

In the doorway stands a brown haired boy with a signature dimpled smile and a tall and lean frame. Dressed in a blue button-up shirt with white patterns on the sleeves and a pair of black pants that adorned his legs.

"Joonie! You came early!" You exclaim, throwing your arms around the much taller male, obliging him to bend to your height as his hand rubbed the small of your back.

"Y/N! Yeah, Jin kinda forced me to," He scratches the back of his neck slightly, the memory of Jin throwing him out replaying in his head as he walked inside her living space. Jeongguk was still on the ground sitting in the same position.

From his level, Namjoon was all legs. He couldn't really see his face but that didn't stop the young dino from charging at his legs. He wobbles over to where Joon stood and attaches his baby body to his leg, hugging it. And then came his punches which were nothing more than butterfly taps for the giant.

"Aarrghh," Jeongguk mimics the sound of raptors he had seen on the television while he engages in a battle with his leg. Namjoon peers down at his leg and gazes at the pink bunny onesie clad Jeongguk with adoration and he removes him from his leg, bringing him to meet his eyes.

"Who have we got here?" He heaves him up holding him at his arm's length. Jeongguks keeps throwing hands around desperate to get down or get closer to Joon. "Hug! Hug me!" He panics, fearing that Namjoon might drop him.

His words have a huge effect on Namjoon who is all of a sudden, weak in the knees by his actions. He holds on tight to Jeongguk, fondly smoothening his bangs, Joon's dimple making Gguk wanting to put his tiny baby fingers on the depression. And so he does, his little hand grazing Joon's cheek, travelling up to his eyes, poking them by mistake.