Stray Curls ~ Review

Book: Stray Curls //

Author: lemonteas

Reviewed By: wilmix14

Book Summary: This story is a Teen Fiction about a girl that meets a drunk boy and the boy on his drunken state said that she is beautiful and promises that he will remember her. She later finds him again and they begin to talk, leading to... (No spoilers from me!!)

Review: The book title and cover are pretty striking and they're original and related to the story!

The book summary was a bit confusing, just after reading the story I understood it though.

Their grammar was perfect in this story. I'm grateful for the note at the start explaining why there were no capital letters, otherwise it would've not done so well in my opinion!

Let me say, the book was too creative!! Never in my two years of Wattled have I ever read a book like "Stray Curls". I really love it, its so beautiful!

The plot of "Stray Curls" was a bit confusing, the whole plot happened so quickly and I didn't really have time to feel the emotional impact of the story.

The characterisation of the book was really well written! I understood and could relate to the characters which is always a positive when it comes to writing! I really enjoyed reading it.

Overall, their weakness was definitely in the plot and emotional impact, just because of how quickly the story moved, because I loved every other aspect of this book! Well done!