13

Saturday is always the best in every kind of way, at least for students. Anyone disagreeing on this is crazy.

I yawn and stretch my arms and legs. Who knows, I might actually grow this way. I'm not that short guys, just isn't that tall alright. And I've mentioned it, it's not my fault that other people have a growth spurt far beyond my own. I'm normal.

Also I do hear the knock. He's precisely on time as any delivery man, huh? I snatch my glasses and drag my blanket along like a caveman.

"What?" I open the window and groan. Gosh, the sun ray is too much. The temperature has been deadly these days. Drink tons of water guys.

"Isn't your current state too natural?" He leans forward on his window sill, his sleeveless top surely manifests his bulging muscles a little too much.

"I am natural. I love the nature. What's the occasion you artificial being?"

"What's your plan for today?"

"Anything and everything except being below five radius within you. Why?"

"Want to go to my house? I'm bored."

"To hell?"

"It's still on Earth."

"Beneath the soil with a tombstone topping?"

"Fuck, no." He rolls his eyes. "Or should I come by?"

"Don't you have your own friends?"

"They're all too busy. It's final season of football."

"Why don't you occupy yourself all the same."

"I'm on the process of doing so right now."

"Then no. A sizzling hot bacon is waiting for me. Please, excuse me." I do a quick little curtsy and shut my window, not looking back.

After my sweet morning kiss with the bacon, I go upstairs and wash up. I put on a stripe tee and shorts, tying my hair up when the door pries open. I knew it. No matter what I say he'll definitely appears. The absolute reason of why I do a simple dress up anyway.

"I've told you to knock," I remind him.

"Hey, got anything to do?" He lies down on my bed as usual, as if his own ya know.

"Umm.. Wait. Five mins." I wear my contact and blink. Good enough. I then run down, returning with a vacuum cleaner in hand.

"What the fuck?" He leans to the side, facing me.

"Clean my room for me," I grin.

"Hell, no."

"Hell, yes."

"Shit, no."

"Shit, yes."

"Fuck, no."

"F, yes."

"You lose."

"Come on, I need to make the world a better place from people like you." I turn the machine on.

"You're too hyperbole, babe."

"Sure, honey." I vacuum his hairy leg.

"FUCK." He gets up fast, scurrying away.

"That's what you get, princess." I smile as sweet as absurdly possible. He grabs the vacuum rapidly. I? As conventional as ever. Escape.

I throw bunch of pillows to his face. However, we all know he's a metal head, literally. Eventually my beloved pillows weren't even worth the try. He marches forward and catches me in no time. I end up being in his arms. Awww, sweet. Definitely. Except for the fact that it's a battlefield, hence it's pretty much a choke from an anaconda. I die.