Bonus Chapter II

I dedicate this bonus chapter in celebration for our 2.5k views! Yahoooo!! Thank you, lots of love💛

Btw, anyone kind enough wanting to be the editor for this book? I like this book, but cringe too much so I give up. I can't pay, but I can give shoutoutsl to you and even your books in the chapter(s) you've editted.

And I have a theory. I still think that it's fine whether Elenora knew or didn't know about this mystery day I'm about to tell y'all. That's why it's gonna be in Vincent's POV. Because realistically speaking, you don't always know about every single thing in your life especially when you're drunk, right?
Anyway, enjoy and happy reading!

~~

Alternate title: D-day (a.k.a Halloween day flashback)

Vincent's POV

Gosh. I cannot think straight even just for a second. She's been driving me nuts for the last hour with the picture and text she sent me.

From ET: On my way. You're really not coming?

Yes, her initials combined is as weird as her alien-like self. And no, her chocolate bar costume didn't make me wants to eat her up or anything. No, we're not going into that reign, far away from that, guys or girls. She's a cute innocent little girl.

"Hey, you're okay?" Josh asks me.

"I-yeah."

"You've been out of your mind for the last hour," he mentions as if I hadn't notice myself. "You can go home. I'll wrap things up here."

"Alright, thanks." I throw my apron away and replace it with my hoodie in an instant.

Staying here isn't going to make any difference. Even with my platonic and family-friendly relationship with Khade, that hurts a whole lot of jungle mess in me, because it's going to be the same. It's a secret no one knows and no one cares about.

The wind gust pass by me as I sprint to the mansion. Yes, I regret fucking much for not bringing my bike because I thought I'll let her spend times, without worry and chill out, but turns out that I can't. My stupid mind and emotion won't let me.

Yeah, I'll just keep an eye as she do her things from afar then.

After running for fifteen minutes straight, I can already hear the music blasting loud from my current distance, the volume which is making sure everyone's reckless adrenaline take over their risky brain.

The massive ten foot front door is wide open and no need for an invitation.

"Hey, broo. What's yuur costumess?"

"Ninja, bro.. Colli?" Goodness, that sounds like a bacteria. I mean, I was speaking nonsense and then his green afro pops out from nowhere. Who the hell wear that kind of lame costume anyway. "Excuse me."

I get away from the drunken brocolli and scan for the kitchen. There are only two options with her, either she's near food or code blue.

Lucky-me-not, she isn't fucking there. I search for her upstairs, breaking in every door within my vision. Just lots of 21+ scenes that I have no intention to describe any further and no sign of my target.

"Jeanne," she jumps in surprise at my presence. Absolutely not the first time people do that with me.

"Shit. Y-you know my n-name?" She stutters as if I have a death note and will write her name on the paper.

"I know," I rolled my eyes. "Where's Elenora?"

"I-uh. Cashey, stop!" She snatches the glass of alcohol from Cashey's hand. Okay, I got her reason for leaving her other friend.