𝟑𝟗|𝒂𝒘𝒌𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈

I'm well aware that's it's two in the morning, but there was no way I was going to fall asleep with this on my mind.

I could hear the tv from downstairs in my bedroom, so I know her parents were still up. I needed to ask them this immediately or God knows when I will fall asleep.

I try to as quietly as I could leave the room, and tiptoe down the stairs. I saw her parents watching some movie while cuddled up next to each other. That's the kind of relationship I want.

I shook that thought out of my head while reaching the last step.

Mrs. Beckett's head snaps back as a creak erupts the room.

"Why are you up, sweetie?" She politely asks.

"I um wanted to talk to both of you if that's okay," I reply back while scratching the back of my neck. Tom stop being an awkward human being.

"Sit down, son!" Mr. Beckett pats the spot next to him on the couch.

I walk over to the vacant seat and just stare at the floor. How am I going to do this? A billion thoughts circled my mind, but I was taken out of it by a cough.

"Oh, right. So I was wondering if I could maybe take your daughter on a date? I mean if that's alright with you. You are her parents after all and I don't want to disrespect you guys in any way," I start to ramble but thankfully am cut off.

"You have our blessing," he simply states.

"I get if you say no," I stop, my eyebrows furrowed. "Wait, did you say yes?" I question.

"Of course we did! We love you and we know the way you look at her. Just go after her already! Don't worry about Noah though, he's just an ass," she tells me.

I smile and thank them as I head back to my room. I walk in and immediately the boys see the joy on my face.

"What's gotten into you bro?" Noah asks.

"Isn't it obvious? He's asked for permission!" Harrison exclaims.

"My ship is sailing! Oh my gosh someone get me a muffin!" Shawn freak outs.

I turn red and laugh at their remarks. I get teased for the rest of the night until I fall asleep. And even then I can still hear Shawn's voice in my head.

-
Tom asked for permission so all we're waiting for is him to ask Sav
October 17, 2018