𝟐𝟖| 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓

Tour was about to start. Noah and I grabbed our belongings and headed towards our gate. We tried disguising ourselves but it was no use. Fans could spot us from a mile away.

We took pictures with them and everything was going great. Several fans asked if I was dating Tom to which I said no. I wasn't lying, we weren't officially dating.

Then the flight attendant announced to board the plane, so we quickly waved everyone goodbye. We found our seats and became relaxed.

"So you and Tom?" Noah asked.

"There's nothing new. He's just really excited to see me since he's been gone for filming," I state.

Noah rolls his eyes while saying, "I think you're lying to me sis."

"For once I am not," I giggle.

He once again rolls his eyes. And he says I'm the sassy one.

He continues the conversation by saying, "Mom won't stop texting me about Tom. I legitimately think she's more excited to see him than you."

"That could easily be true considering she's more obsessed than me!" I laugh.

"What does dad think?" I add.

"I really have no clue. He hasn't said a word about Tom. I feel really bad for him though because he has to put up with mom's crazy talk." He says with bursts of laughter.

I comment, "Very true! Bless the poor guy!"

We continue our lovely discussion until my phone lights up. I try to ignore it, but it continuously lights up.

"Is it Tom?" Noah asks.

I shake my head as I see it's from a random number.

-
I wonder who that might be
October 6, 2018