𝟑𝟑|𝒐𝒉 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈

The four of us hopped off the taxi and grabbed our belongings. We made our way to the hotel we would be staying at for the show in Boston. It was a nice hotel that had a very polite staff to which we were all thankful for.

Tom and Harrison went up to the desk to get their room keys while Noah and I waited in the lobby.

"So how do you feel about your boyfriend being here?" He asks while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh will you shut it! We're not even dating!" I try to whisper yell but Tom manages to hear my anger.

"Is everything alright over there?" He asks with his beautiful London accent.

I respond, "Yep! Everything is good here!"

I shoot a death glare at Noah. He only laughs in response. These are the moments where I hate him.

After several minutes of the receptionist trying to comprehend their accents, we finally make it to our floor. We allow the boys to put away their luggage before going into my room.

My room is shared with Camila and Meadow. Some may say it's a bit messy, but I like to call it an organized mess. At least it's not as bad as Shawn and Noah's room. Now that is a train wreck.

I swipe my keycard to reveal Shawn, Camila, and Meadow all looking at us. I can sense that Camila is about to burst into excitement and same goes for Meadow.

"Hey guys! It's nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy the tour! I'm Shawn by the way!" He greets himself as we all pile into my room.

Tom shakes his hand before introducing himself and so does Harrison.

"Hi! I'm Camila! Oh dang you both are hot!" She says without thinking and immediately turns red.

The boys laugh and take the compliment before introducing themselves to her.

"Hello, I'm Meadow! It's nice seeing you again Tom! And it's nice finally meeting you Harrison!" She gives both of them hugs. She continues, "Oh my gosh you have beautiful eyes!"

"Thank you grass!" Harrison replies.

Meadow rolls her eyes as she realizes no one is going to stop calling her that.

But with that, I knew that this would be the beginning of something great. And possibly something unforgettable.

-
Camila is more inner thoughts when talking to hot guys
October 11, 2018