𝟏𝟔| 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒔𝒔

After reading the text from Tom, I turn all my attention towards Shawn who was simply trying to make pizza. Never let Mendes cook anything, he will burn the house down.

The smoke alarms started to go off which signaled that I really needed to go take control.  He just stood there with smile. He was trying to hide the fact that he nearly killed us, and that he was incapable of using an oven.

"You know, I could have handled that by myself," Shawn says.

"Really because grinning is definitely going to get rid of the smoke coming from the oven," I state with an eye roll.

He just shakes his head like he normally does.  Then he looks like he got a brilliant idea. This can't be good.

"We should go somewhere and get food since I burned it all," he suggests.

I grab my keys while saying, "yeah but you're paying."  He mumbled a fine under his breath.

While driving around, Shawn decides to bring up Tom.

He questions, "So whats going on with Tom?"

"We're just friends," I simply put it.

"Just friends my ass!" He playfully yells.

"What ass?" I fire back teasingly. Although, we both know the fans would all disagree.

"Okay but on a serious note, do you like him?" Shawn asks.

"I don't know, I'm still hurt over Niall," I sigh.

He kisses my forehead before saying, "There will be a time where you don't miss him and everything will be alright."

In that moment though, we say lights flash in our direction. The paparazzi had spotted us and we both knew enews was going after us.

-
I really need add more of Noah so expect more of him hopefully
September 20, 2018