𝟒𝟖|𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏

Tom and I laid across a bed, hand in hand. It had been a few months since we announced we started dating, and it has been delightful.

I had the honor of meeting his family and thankfully they get along with mine. Paddy is absolutely my favorite out of all of them.

I was taken out of my thoughts by Tom.

"Babe, when are we going out to meet the rest of the crew?" He asks.

Despite the tour ending, we all talked daily and have grown closer to each other. Some more than others. I am indeed talking about Meadow and Harrison.

"In like thirty minutes," I reply back.

He nods while putting his head back down on my shoulder. We enjoyed the silence before being walked in on.

"Hey guys! We're leaving soon!" Noah exclaims.

"We know," Tom and I say at the exact same time.

"You guys creep me out," Noah tell us before shutting the door.

"He will never get used to us being so alike," Tom states while chuckling.

"He won't!" I laugh.

Sadly, time is cut short when we realize it's time to leave. Don't get me wrong, I am pumped to see Shawn, Camila, Harrison, and Meadow. I just don't feel like moving.

They all say that I've changed since dating Tom. Not in a bad way though. I'm still the same person just happier and more energetic.

It's funny the things one person can do to your life. He brings out a different kind of me that is better. He honestly is a blessing in my life.

"Hey! Look! It's the lovely couple!" Shawn shouts.

He still to this day is our biggest fan other than Robert. It's pretty close between the two though.

"There's my favorite person!" I hug him.

Tom pouts clearly joking.

"After Tom of course," I add.

The boys do a bro hug before Harrison comes running up to us.

"It's so lovely seeing you and I see Tom decided to tag along," Harrison snickers.

"Stop it you twat!" Tom flicks Harrison's head.

Lastly, Meadow and Camila come rushing up. Like full on run. Screams can be heard within a miles radius.

"It's been too long! I've missed you both so much!" They join us in a group hug.

"Nice seeing you guys!" I exclaim.

"I've missed spending time all of us together," Tom states.

Everyone nods in agreement. Shortly after, everyone is doing their own thing.

Shawn is fangirling, Meadow and Harrison are cuddled up against each other, and Camila is going on about some guy she met. Noah is yelling at Shawn while Tom and I watch our friends.

I wouldn't change anything in the world. This is how I wanted to spend the rest of my days. That's when I knew I was falling all in. 

The End

-
It is the official ending to the book! I hope you enjoyed it!
October 27, 2018

🎉 Ai terminat de citit ғᴀʟʟɪɴ' ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ - ᴛ. ʜᴏʟʟᴀɴᴅ 🎉