𝟑𝟐|𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆!

Noah and I were waiting at Tom's and Harrison's gate. Their flight was delayed by ten minutes meaning we stood here longer than expected.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a plane land at the terminal. This has to be them. If it isn't I will be depressed.

I can tell that Noah is smiling at me as he looks over at my facial expressions. I've been looking like a kid on their birthday the whole day. It's been so long since I've seen Tom. I just really need to be with him.

Of course there's Harrison that I will be meeting. He's such a sweetheart as well. I'm hoping to set him up with someone, but that's a story for a different day.

People start to appear and I get on my tiptoes to look for my small English boy and his best friend. Several minutes pass by and still no sign of them. I start to panic thinking something bad must've happened to them.

Suddenly, I feel a tap on my shoulder. It is Noah signaling that he has spotted our guests.

"I think I found our people," he says.

"Oh my gosh it's them!" I squeal.

It happened so fast like one of those cliche movies where the girl and boy run into each other's arms. Unlike most cliches, they usually don't bump heads or have two other people standing awkwardly beside them. In this instance, we did.

"Hello, love!" Tom greets me with his warm smile.

"Hey! No flirting with my sister in front of me!" Noah interrupts.

I give him the look and then tells Tom that he's joking.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! You're even better in person!" Harrison gushes.

He earns a glare from Tom. Harrison then puts his hands up in surrender and all is well.

"It's so nice to see you both of you! We should get going to meet the others," I tell the three of them.

With that, we all head towards our taxi and start our way towards the hotel.

-
Harrison is me when I try to be nice but backfires
October 10, 2018