"Ooh Frosty I like it."

I smirked and filled in our codes , the computer froze for a sec before a new screen showed.

Congratulations Blizzard and Frostbite

You both are now filled in please return to your day until further notice.

"That was a bit anti climatic...I expected at least a firecracker emoji or something...such a disappointment."

I laughed a long with Cierra, she was so cool...different and laid back...like she had no problems and loved her life as... she is honestly someone I would strive to be.

"I got an idea but I don't know if you would agree."
Cierra looked up at me waiting for me to spill.

"I always wanted to have a tattoo...but I couldn't ( not because it would just magically heal ) I wanted to know if you wanted to get matching tattoos? To symbolize our partnership."

Her eyes lit up like the sky on the Fourth of July. " Violet- Frostbite -Mickelson are you asking me to get matching tattoo's?"

I smiled. Her tone already telling me  that she has agreed. Looks like imma get a tattoo.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Holy Hell, that hurt," I said
We got pretty matching tattoos on different part of our body.
Because of protocol the tattoos had to be small and easy hidden...so people can't track our identity....but honestly we have waterproof foundation for a reason.

Anyways , the tattoo was five small snowflakes...why five cause we both have the number five as our third number in our code when we entered the academy.
The small five different patterned snowflakes littered my body just above my ankle on my right foot, while Cierra was a bit more daring. Her snowflakes littered just below her breasts perfectly centered in the middle of them.

"Mmh remind me to never get one again!" Cierra groaned.

"The guy told you it's gonna hurt more cause you choose that special area.."

Cierra let out a strangled groan," I know but imagine how hot it would look in a deep neck dress."

We made our way back to our room.

I laughed," we are goals Cierra..."

"Definitely Vio...who else get matching tattoo with a friend they just met."

I laughed. Whole heartedly, letting go of everything for their first time in a long time.

Honestly after leaving all those years before ...it hurt a lot. I wanted to go back home to my family but I couldn't get myself to. Soon I convinced myself that they are happy over there without me. Jace could have his mate and PW without guilt. Mum and Dad can only worry about one daughter. Viola can stop fighting with her mate...and Ian can love the women who he wants.
Being human I realized I like a lot.
I can be happy here , in this life, without a mate, without the supernatural.

Forbid me saying that this human life is so much more better and easier. They didn't have to worry about security they paid others to. They didn't have to forcefully be in a relationship it was there choice. They didn't have to mate with the sole purpose to reproduce offspring to carry on the hierarchy they did because they wanted to.

I smiled. I am happy of my life now.

"Goodnight Blizzard!"

"Goodnight frosty blondy."